Microcontrollers

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Hit, Apr 2, 2007.

Apr 2, 2007

Microcontrollers by Hit at 1:54 PM (635 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Hit
    OP

Member Hit GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    I really need to know how these things works there so amazing i got one i think opened up an old mice it has an SAMSUNG S103A 3P9658AZZ-DHB8 is there maybe someway to change its firmware from pc as the mice still works with usb it should be able to acces the MicroController right?

2. Veho

Global Moderator Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Croatia
    Nope. You would need a programmer, and then hope the chip isn't write protected or factory-sealed at the existing firmware (and such chips usually are). Microcontrollers used for Wii modchips are around $2. Leave the poor mouse alone.

3. Hit
    OP

Member Hit GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    And if i like buy an microcontroller used for Chiip if im right i can for just testing like make an wire to an led and add code to let it go on and off all time as i dont know how to use/where to buy a stamp card thingie

Look im new to it so i would love to get an tutorial how to work with these things but cant find these

4. Veho

Global Moderator Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Croatia
    You could ask around on the Chiip development forum, see what chip you need, what software to use, etc. etc.

You'll find the tutorial on the chip manufacturers' web site, and the programming help comes with the development software. Once you know what chip you're going to use, you can look for specific help. Everything (developing software, programming language, extra hardware you might need, everything) depends on what chip you'll use.