micro SDHC card reader

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by juggernaut911, Jun 22, 2008.

1. juggernaut911
    OP

juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

Jul 13, 2006
    United States
    i will be searching for a new slot 1 card soon so I need a good sdhc and reader. I cant find any micro sdhc USB readers anywhere!? if you see some, lemme know. also, suggestions for next card here please!

2. Joey90

Joey90 Not around any more

Apr 21, 2007
    UK
    Most slot-1 cards come with a microSDHC reader, and almost all microSDHC's come with a microSD -> SD converter, which can be used in any SD card reader...

Just make sure you check!

Suggestions for a card? I would definitely say Acekard 2, it's really good and really cheap (DX [​IMG] ) and comes with a microSDHC reader!

3. Minox

Minox Thanks for the fish

Former Staff
    Aug 27, 2007
    Sweden
    Kingston Mobilelite 9-in-1 is a very good microSDHC USB reader.

I would recommend either Scds1 or Acekard 2.

4. Spaceman016

Spaceman016 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 4, 2008
    United States
    Errr readers are everywhere the ez-flash V plus version comes with one for example as do many others
    I have an ez-flash V plus so I will recommend it supports SDHC
    DealExtremem EZ-Flash V plus
    If u do get an Ez-Flash V card make sure it is the PLUS edition not the NYE (New Year Edition) have to buy the microSD card seperately.

Most cards get good reviews if I was going to buy a different card id probably lean toward the Cyclo DS card, If money is a problem
    yeah Acekard 2 is a good choice.

5. Minox

Minox Thanks for the fish

Former Staff
    Aug 27, 2007
    Sweden
    *Accidental doublepost.*

6. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
  7. paul3100

paul3100 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 15, 2007
    scotland
    Supercard SCHC v3

Comes with supercard , SCHC microSD reader and has an excellent web site and forumSupercard web site

And its less than £18 from DX , has every feature that a slot 1 card should have , so when looking for a cheap SDHC card don't be fooled into buying just cause its $20 pay a little more and get all the extra features such as instant save/load , slow motion , game guide , AR cheats and more

Both supercard and the reader are very good quality so no worry on that score [​IMG]

paul

8. Swip

Swip GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 29, 2008
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice