Talaria

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
You see i've got a difficult choice of buying a M3 DS Simply (the batch with smaller box) which has the clear see through blue micro sd reader (which i hear is quite crap) or a R4 DS with unsure what micro sd reader (probably the latest batch). I don't really care which one i get but i can't be stuffed buying a new micro sd reader, so which one should i go for? Plus are both of them prone to getting broken springs in the micro sd slot?

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure the M3 Simply and R4 are made and packaged at the same factory and are virtually the same card except for a few modifications. It looks like the microsd readers sent with these cards change from batch to batch probably due to availability and cost on the manufacturing side. Both the M3 Simply and the R4 have a spring loaded microsd slot. The slot isn't necessary prone to breaking but it is a moving part that can break or dislodge if accidentally mishandled. I haven't had problems with the spring but I am very careful when loading the microsd cards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte