OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Basically, my sister left her Ds and DSTT on my uncle's van and my uncle's daughter fought over it. And my uncle took it away from his daughters and gave it back to my sister. When he gave it back the micro sd card was in the opposite side in the DSTT. I took it out and put it in the ride side. Then turned on the DS and it came into the "Loading screen" stayed there for a few minutes. So then I thought to put in the computer and check the files. I did, so I put it on my micro sd card adapter and plugged it on my computer. I waited for the usual screen to tell me how to open the micro sd files. but it didn't come, so I went to computer and removable disk F: and it lagged. I thought to take it out micro sd card and blow on it to make it work again. So I did, and when I took out the micro sd card. It was hot, like really hot, I wondered how it got so hot? If it was cool a second ago, I kept trying to put it in and out, and the same thing, It was still hot. I don't know if it's hardware problem or something else, And It is my sisters fault for leaving her dstt and ds on my uncles car and it's also my uncle's daughters fault too. But I wanna try to find out why this overheating happens and why doesn't the micro sd card load on the computer. Thanks for taking you time and reading this. I don't know if it's in the right section >.< So bear with me and please if you can help just post it and I'll try
biggrin.gif

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well my micro sd also sometimes get's hot when I am formatting or copying/moving/deleting large files. But if your computer cannot read it correctly. That means u need to get a new one >_

smellyunicorn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah this happened to me. It was with my 32mb microSD. I just lost a bunch-o pictures. Try a program called tesk-disk.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and idk if something will happen to my ps3 if i connect it to wifi with hen activated
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I remember when the Atari 2600 was new and exciting lol
    It could get banned from PSN but you can change your ID I think?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient