Hacking micro SD cards are just too small

GBANinja

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do you guys get out your mirco SD cards? It takes me like 2 minutes to pry it out of the R4, its a little frustrating.

wuka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It seems to get easier after using it for a while, but yeah it does hang in that little notch thing.

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just push it in with your index finger or your finger nail and it springs out. I was suprised how small a Micro SD card was when I first saw them..

GBANinja

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ah okay. Its still not perfect, I think my spring isn't working all that great. It doesn't pop out that great, but I can get it down to 30sec. though. Best to just load up on roms and keep it in their for a while. Thanks
smile.gif

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It should'nt take you more than 5 seconds. If you think the spring is faulty, I'm quite sure most retailers will allow an exchange

DShunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
LOL I think is more to blame on the R4 external memory card slot design not because the MicroSD is too small hence the name "MicroSD". IMHO I think the R4 team should scrap the Spring Loading design its more hassle to use it for all its worth also the fact the spring might eventually fails like others have reported. The Supercard Lite didn't have any spring loading but it works like a charm. Still the R4 is great.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol