micro SD brand?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by F.E.A.R, Jun 16, 2007.

Jun 16, 2007

micro SD brand? by F.E.A.R at 1:37 AM (694 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. F.E.A.R
    OP

Newcomer F.E.A.R Newbie

Australia
    has anyone here used Corsair memory cards before?

i am able to get a 1gb card for around $15AUS i am best mates with a guy who works at centrecom so i get discounted prices [​IMG]

anywho has any1 used one b4? or would i be safer just to go with a kingston or sandisk for the extra few bucks [​IMG]?

thnx in advance

2. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    You should be fine for most games. The only games you will have problems for (assuming you have an M3S or R4 since pretty much everyone who asks has one) are Tony Hawk: DJ and possible crashing in Castlevania. Look at the R4 compatibility list, IIRC corsair is on the list somewhere

3. -KangaRod-

Member -KangaRod- GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    you can get a 1 gig kingston for hella cheap from Dealextreme. I'd just go that route myself.

4. KMC

Newcomer KMC Member

United States
    I'd recommend Newegg but they don't ship world wide, nor Meritline. Can you get a bud in the US to help?

5. reemixx

Newcomer reemixx Advanced Member

Australia
    $15 Aussie? Jump on that, man. That's cheap. The compatibility list says it freezes in Castlevania, but there's nothing new with that.

There's plenty of US sites that have them for around $15 AU, but when you add shipping and stuff onto it, it's about $30, plus you have to wait about 2 weeks for most places. The cheapest I could find in Perth, at an actual store, was $29.95 for a 1GB Sandisk.