Hardware Micro Compatible Flash Carts

akuma99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a Supercard SD and I sometimes use it in my GBA Micro. It has great compatiability (it's played every game I threw at it) and allows you to do real time saves and use cheats. It does stick out of the Micro a bit but no more than it does with the original DS. Also it has the ability use up to 4gb SD cards. It also has built in emulators for gameboy, gameboy color, and NES so you can just put your roms on the memory chip and play them with out converting. Although you still need to convert the gba games.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'd recommend the EFA-Linker (v1 not v2), or if you are wanting one of the "new generation" ones with expandable memory, the EZ-Flash 4.

If I'm not mistaken the X-ROM requires a linker cable - which more than likely won't be compatible with the Micro.

yee

OP
Trophies
Website
revscene.net
XP
Country
Canada
I'd recommend the EFA-Linker (v1 not v2), or if you are wanting one of the "new generation" ones with expandable memory, the EZ-Flash 4.

If I'm not mistaken the X-ROM requires a linker cable - which more than likely won't be compatible with the Micro.

How do I tell which version an EFA-Linker is? I saw one on a buy and sell board that linked me to the EFA Advance 256MB Realtime, is that different?

Well I was looking at Jandaman's stock ( he's local here in Vancouver ) and I saw some cheap EZ-Flash 1Gbit that uses a seperate writer ( doesn't hook up to GBA ) so I'm leaning towards that.

What are your opinions?

I mean the EZ3 does have ROM Compression which is a huge + in my opinion.

EDIT: Also, what are some hardware I can use for the DS that don't stick out and will let me run DS roms on it?

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I don't follow so well considering what I hardware I have, but doesn't really ALL of them work with the Micro aside from things like the Flash2Advance USB considering it has to go into a standard GBA comms port only the GBA and SP have. I got a famicom micro and a nes style sp and have to use the NES one to load my card when I decide to dust it off.

jakie_chon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico

What's wrong with the EFA-Linker II? I was seriously considering getting one for my micro too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: morning fellas, it's my birthday