Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
ray1.png
On Friday, March 14thfrom 4:30pm to 6:30pm, Michel Ancel and other members of the development team that created Rayman Legends, the Award-Winning Platformer, will play live from Montpellier (France) on twitch.tv on the Ubisoft channel. For 2 hours, they will explore each world, the Invasion mode and compete on the Kung Foot mode. Michel Ancel and his team will take this opportunity to answer live questions from fans.

Ubisoft Channel on twitch.tv: http://www.twitch.tv/ubisoft

RaymanLegends_Twitch_event_asset_UK.JPG

:arrow: Source - GBAtemp Press Inbox

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
can we not change the styles so that on a dark theme, the font changes to white?
It already does that. The problem is that people (often accidentally) force a text color by using the bbcode color tag. Often this is invisible in the rich text editor, unfortunately. And those can't really be themed.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have access to the Nintendo Press Box. Sadly, there's nothing really of note that is in there. :sad:

EDIT: If things go according to plan, we're not gonna be "off the grid" anymore. In fact, we're going to be on the grid in a huge huge way. Still waiting on that response, but it should hopefully be here soon!

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm going with the question everyone is expecting. It's not original, but ey...it's an honest one...

"So Michel...which douchebag(s) decided it was fun to delay a finished product, and where does he, she or they live? I feel like pissing in some mailboxes... "

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't even imagine how this is considered news.
I'd like to be a reporter so I can frontpage post every time i'm going to play a videogame.
Considering Dark Souls II just released, expect many threads.

Reactions: CathyRina

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Talk about propaganda.