Micheal Jackson DNA Perfume?

wildfire95

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol, first "This is It" the biggest and most obviously milking of a pop-stars earnings and now this?

Why do they need to do this ? :S I mean, the guys probably made millions from This is It - its not like they need the money xD

I can imagine it now -
MJ SHARE-HOLDER: "I need to get my hands on 5 million £ and turn my sorry ass life around".

smile.gif

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not cool. They are simply trying to get as much money out of celebrities as they can.

Edit: I bet they'll be after Billy Mays next!
cry.gif

Ozzy1980

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I here its marketed toward young boys.. I knew he was trying to get his DNA on them one way or another ...

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Next they are gonna find any sperms MJ donated to sperm banks and sell them to create more Michael Jacksons.

Ok thats just plain disgusting, forget it.

Well, you can sell the guitars and clothes of guitar legends like Jimi Hendrix, but there really isn't much you can sell out of a pop vocal legend.... I think.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
How exactly does that work? Let's imagine for a second they really can map the DNA, then what? How does that translate into smell?

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
Domination said:
Next they are gonna find any sperms MJ donated to sperm banks and sell them to create more Michael Jacksons.

Ok thats just plain disgusting, forget it.

Well, you can sell the guitars and clothes of guitar legends like Jimi Hendrix, but there really isn't much you can sell out of a pop vocal legend.... I think.
They sold his famous glove and a few jackets and stuff he wore during concerts. But this perfume is just weird
wtf.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: you could say it fell out.