syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Now that I have my Vita I had a chance to play this game. Let me tell you the game isn't half bad. It's all controlled with touch screen and rear touch pad. Trophies unlock, but they don't sync to your account. They do show on your Vita though.

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyways, when you are posting in a news thread, and you said that not a single fuck was given that day, it's perfectly rational to assume that you are referring to the news.

I think the "not a single fuck was given that day" is a meme quote/reactional quote, it has spawned itself into many different faces on the net. I think the part of his quote that was actually meant to be taken seriously was...

not even free would i play this game

Shabutie78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyways, when you are posting in a news thread, and you said that not a single fuck was given that day, it's perfectly rational to assume that you are referring to the news.

I think the "not a single fuck was given that day" is a meme quote/reactional quote, it has spawned itself into many different faces on the net. I think the part of his quote that was actually meant to be taken seriously was...

you must be new here.
valwin is a known nintendo fanboy here on the temp. he's known for making a complete fool of himself, his poor spelling, and his bashing of the ps vita.

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

you must be new here.
valwin is a known nintendo fanboy here on the temp. he's known for making a complete fool of himself, his poor spelling, and his bashing of the ps vita.

lol I'm new, and yes I have already seen a few examples of his bias opinions towards non-nintendo systems. I was merely pointing out that it is pointless trying to argue with a troll when a meme response is made. It's like getting angry at "UMAD?" or "NOU" :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all