Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
The first dedicated Michael Jackson game in more than twenty years now has a name, which was revealed along with some new details.

Titled Michael Jackson: The Experience, the new game is being developed for the Nintendo DS, PSP, Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3. And as previously reported, it will be making use of the Wii MotionPlus, Kinect and Move.

According to Eurogamer, Wii version will be much like Ubisoft's Just Dance, while the the DS and PSP games will be tap-on rhythm games similar to Ouendan and Elite Beat Agents.

The Kinect version, meanwhile, will project a 3D image of the player on the screen. The built-in microphone will make singing and dancing hands-free.

Not a lot of details on the PS3 version thus far, save that it will be possible to use a microphone for a separate singing mode.

Michael Jackson: The Experience will be out this November.

Source

Christ, I thought dancing on a DDR pad made you look retarded. Now you're actually dancing... And singing. But all the console versions look shitty; the DS/PSP ones might be good if it's like EBA (like they said in the article). I'd love a Michael Jackson rhythm game, it'd totally let me "Beat It". HURR.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How they want to have a Ouendan/EBA-like game on PSP without touchscreen is beyond me! That`s like saying every game that`s about hitting notes is a Ouenda-like game but the special thing about these game is the fluent touchscreen controls! Maybe they`ll try something similar to RockBand on DS...

But I`m really excited for this game on DS, since I love Mikes Music and I adore Ouendan-games so I hope they don`t screw this up...
yaynds.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Master Mo said:
How they want to have a Ouendan/EBA-like game on PSP without touchscreen is beyond me! That`s like saying every game that`s about hitting notes is a Ouenda-like game but the special thing about these game is the fluent touchscreen controls! Maybe they`ll try something similar to RockBand on DS...

LEGO Rock Band was actually pretty much the same mechanics as Rock Band Unplugged for the PSP. And Unplugged was phenomenal. They'll probably do that for the PSP and maybe the DS unless they want the EBA style stuff.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
LET'S DO TEH MOONWALK!!
Dundundundundundundundun
I wonder how people will pull off the moonwalk in the motion versions.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZAFDeltaForce said:
Screw that, bring on the Moonwalker remake
Ya, screw this crap!
Lets turn into a car, and a robot, and shoot chest missles, then turn into a space ship and fight drugs while trying to save a buncha orphan kids ya throw away and forget later cause you were an alien the whole time and...
Annie are you ok, are ya ok, are ya ok annie. DANCE TIME OUT OF NO WHERE!

Ya, I'm not sure if that crazy stuff will work in this day in age.
Though I would be pleased to see the vehicles and mecha Micheal Jackson in the game somewhere. xD

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
But which Moonwalker remake? The Megadrive and Arcade versions are pretty different, enjoyed both.

Depravo said:
It could start a trend. Gary Glitter game, anyone?

Leave it alone, he's dead. He came across as a very messed up person.

Gary Glitter comes across as a smug bastard who needs to have his face shoved in mud and then shit on.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
tk_saturn said:
But which Moonwalker remake? The Megadrive and Arcade versions are pretty different, enjoyed both.

Depravo said:
It could start a trend. Gary Glitter game, anyone?

Leave it alone, he's dead. He came across as a very messed up preson.

Gary Glitter comes across as a smug bastard who needs to have his face shoved in mud and then shit on.

arcade version of course, the megadrive version is horrible, i have no idea why ubishit would release crap like this, it's such a waste.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CA519705950 said:
Oh sweet do we get to experience paedophilia too?
FYI, Michael Jackson wasn't a pedophile. I had to research MJ for a school project.
(Although in 2003, MJ was found discussing "sleepover plans" with a 13 yr old boy. MJ stated these sleepovers were 'not sexual', and in court he was found not guilty)

Stop making things up. People still think MJ was a pedophile just because they wanna hate.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
arcade version of course, the megadrive version is horrible, i have no idea why ubishit would release crap like this, it's such a waste.

Arcade version was kinda fun....
but try the Sega Master System version.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8