Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
michael-jackson-the-experience-videogame-artwork.jpg

Gamers itching to do the moonwalk in their living rooms will have to wait a little while longer.

Ubisoft confirmed to IGN this morning both the Move and Kinect versions of Michael Jackson The Experience will now ship in early 2011. The publisher said this move was done in part to allow its developers more time to polish the games.

"We're giving our teams more time to develop the Kinect and Move versions to ensure we deliver awesome experiences that take full advantage of the new technologies," a representative said.

Ubisoft did say, however, the Wii, DS and PSP versions of the game are still planned for this year and will ship on Nov. 23 in North America and Nov. 25 in Europe, Middle East and Asia.[/p]

icon11.gif
Source

Awesome! First off, I don't give two shits about the console versions, they look terrible. The Wii version is made by the Just Dance team so it'll be shit, the Xbox version uses Kinect so it'll be shit, and the PS3 version uses Move which will probably work but I still don't want to dance around like an idiot in my bedroom. The handheld versions, on the other hand, are probably akin to Elite Beat Agents or Rock Band Unplugged, both of which were awesome games. I'm a big fan of button-based rhythm games, and Michael Jackson has a lot of cool songs to use.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadLocked said:
YAY Now it's us kiddie's turn to play with michael jackson!!! :3

They are just really milking his death i have to be honest.
Way to go, big business.

They milked the shit out of his death which is really sad but at least we might get a good rhythm game out of it.

SPH73

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ITT: A sleazy company picks the corpse of a dead pedophile.

edit: Oh, its coming to Move and Kinect? I guess they want it to fail. Never mind.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SPH73 said:
ITT: A sleazy company picks the corpse of a dead pedophile.

edit: Oh, its coming to Move and Kinect? I guess they want it to fail. Never mind.

The Wii version is going to be more horrendous, it's the Just Dance dev team doing it. So it'll be Just Dance (a broken game in itself) with Michael Jackson songs. God helps us all.

But all the console versions are shit, the handheld one is where it's at.

And even if he was a pedophile he still made great music.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it