Gaming MHUspeed + GEN-C 5.03 CSO problem?

Yanazake

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi there! I'm trying to run Patapon, US version. I downloaded it from various places, even burned my patience with torrent - but the result is allways the same:

I get it on a floder inside "game" with the same name as the file and the psp shows it as "corrupted data" :/

I'm using the "m33 driver" option for "umd iso mode". Tried changing it but no luck.

Edit: both cso and iso seem to not work - I tried to decompress the CSO using umdGEN but still no luck. Does this game has any problem with my configuration?
*trying to get EUR version. didn't want to do that, tho*

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
You do not put ISOs in the "Game" folder. Create a folder called "ISO" in the root of your memory stick and place the CSO in there directly (i.e. ms0:\ISO\patapon.cso) and it will come up correctly.

Better yet, back up your memory stick's saves etc. and format the memory stick using 5.03 GEN-C to get all the folders you need for CFW (seplugins etc.)

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
When you're in 5.03 GEN-C go to System Settings then Format Memory stick. That should create all the folders you will use in CFW and they shouldn't affect you when in OFW either. Just be sure to back up all your saves and other files before you format otherwise you will lose them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all