Homebrew Question MHRISE Save editor - similar to the 3ds

grubgrub

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hi Everyone

I wanted to know if there is a save editor pc application similar to how it was on the 3ds for monster hunter rise on switch.

On the 3ds you could use jk savemanager to extract the save files to edit on PC then use APM MHX/MHGen Save Editor to edit the charms.and then import back to the 3ds.

I saw saw a post on how to extract the save files and import without dirtying the OFW nand.
So now i just need a program to edit the saves to edit the talismans in MH RIse.

Would anyone know of such a program?

Reactions: BlinkingNora

Starhatred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hi Everyone

I wanted to know if there is a save editor pc application similar to how it was on the 3ds for monster hunter rise on switch.

On the 3ds you could use jk savemanager to extract the save files to edit on PC then use APM MHX/MHGen Save Editor to edit the charms.and then import back to the 3ds.

I saw saw a post on how to extract the save files and import without dirtying the OFW nand.
So now i just need a program to edit the saves to edit the talismans in MH RIse.

Would anyone know of such a program?
Iirc, yes, there is a save editor pc application, but you have to pay for this. There is someone share a free save editor on the topic " Monster Hunter Rise Cheats & Gear Builds Discussion", but I don't remember what is it called, something like "TalismansGen0.2", maybe?
Edit: Found it. Here.

Last edited by Starhatred,
Reactions: grubgrub

grubgrub

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Iirc, yes, there is a save editor pc application, but you have to pay for this. There is someone share a free save editor on the topic " Monster Hunter Rise Cheats & Gear Builds Discussion", but I don't remember what is it called, something like "TalismansGen0.2", maybe?

Great, thaniks,
Would you know the name of the program that you have to pay for?

I'll look into how to use the free program as well

BlinkingNora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This program unfortunately isn't what we're after. A traditional save editor is what me and TC are looking for, as the software you linked just generates custom cheat codes to use with a CFW Switch.

I too would like to know how to save edit Charms, and inject those hacked Talismans back into a Clean Switch as I do with Pokemon and Animal Crossing.

Starhatred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
This program unfortunately isn't what we're after. A traditional save editor is what me and TC are looking for, as the software you linked just generates custom cheat codes to use with a CFW Switch.

I too would like to know how to save edit Charms, and inject those hacked Talismans back into a Clean Switch as I do with Pokemon and Animal Crossing.
Sadly, at the moment, there is no traditional save editor for the game. If you want to save edit charms on Clean Switch, you can find the user name xenocard on Gbatemp, click on his signature to be invited to his Discord. There is free non CFW service, which they're willing to help any Non CFW/Hacked switch users with modding their MHR save file, Gen talisman charms (5 per request), Currency (any amount), All items (any quantity default x999), Amiibo layered armor (player, cat, dog Sinister Soul Layered Armor) to your save file. But you have to wait in line, because right now, they only have one person take charge of this service.

Last edited by Starhatred,

RedNero

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Sadly, at the moment, there is no traditional save editor for the game. If you want to save edit charms on Clean Switch, you can find the user name xenocard on Gbatemp, click on his signature to be invited to his Discord. There is free non CFW service, which they're willing to help any Non CFW/Hacked switch users with modding their MHR save file, Gen talisman charms (5 per request), Currency (any amount), All items (any quantity default x999), Amiibo layered armor (player, cat, dog Sinister Soul Layered Armor) to your save file. But you have to wait in line, because right now, they only have one person take charge of this service.

really? non hacked switch can edit the save too? imma try to contact him.....the discord link is expired on his blog post but i did comment to get back to me through discord.

soyjoyfan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hm it looks like xenocard’s thread turned into a dumpsterfire and got locked by the mods. they also removed the discord links.

have any of you used their software? does it work ok?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi:
    Good morning!
  • ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi:
    pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    hi, i need help with unbanning my 3ds, can somebody show me a link to a seed that still works and isnt yet banned, mine got banned yesterday
  • A @ anotherthing:
    The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @StatusN, welcome
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey qwerty look at that you ain't the youngest here anymore
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Had a question on 3ds
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    will one still be able to transfer pokemon from the ds 3ds games to Switch
  • A @ anotherthing:
    Supposedly Bank isn't going down.
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    i know they are @anotherthing but i modded m y 3ds last month and i installed pretendo but as my 3ds got banned i need a friend seed to unblock my 3ds
  • A @ anotherthing:
    You got banned from Pretendo?
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    online ban
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @anotherthing I think Nintendo should have just re released all pokemon games on the switch
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    let you transfer it all
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    bank got shutdown in april last year
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, yea the only game they rereleased are the game boy and games boy color ones (remakes don't count)
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    does anyone have a friend seed link to a seed that isnt already banned and is new, if anyone does then thanks
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty I refuse to get Nintendo Switch online
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    until they add pokemon mainline games
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they could very easily do so
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, i meant that they got rereleased in virtual console in 3ds
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty why cant they do so for the switch :sad:
  • A @ anotherthing:
    Online was free on the 3DS as well, and it worked well.
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I can't help but think nintendo switch online is the reason we did not get a gameboy/n64/gamecube
    mini classic edition
    +1
    S @ salazarcosplay: I can't help but think nintendo switch online is the reason we did not get a... +1