Hacking MH4U on jap N3ds

jsgogeta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My game is on the latest ver. the issue that im having is that even do I already accepted the internet agreement the console when I try to go online with MH4U the agreement pops up again and when I hit accept it goes to the error window. I read somewhere but I cant remember that you could change some value to ffff or something so that the game could skip this using nintendo sdk.

Thanks for the Help!!!

DevilHands

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also had the same problem yesterday with Smash looping on the Eula Agreement when trying to play online. I was told it was due to a rom that has a different region from your console. At first I thought I had to download a Jap rom and will be stuck in playing it in Japanese but I was able to find a solution online. Just search the net and look for Config.cia (Its actually a bit tough to find but I believe you can manage :) ) install it with a cia manager (Devmenu) then open Config, go to Eula Agreement then change it to ff.ff

and Waaallaaa you can now play online..

The only problem I had I guess was I dont know how to exit Config. I pressed the home button but it wont let me... I have to restart my 3DS.

Reactions: cearp

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I also had the same problem yesterday with Smash looping on the Eula Agreement when trying to play online. I was told it was due to a rom that has a different region from your console. At first I thought I had to download a Jap rom and will be stuck in playing it in Japanese but I was able to find a solution online. Just search the net and look for Config.cia (Its actually a bit tough to find but I believe you can manage :) ) install it with a cia manager (Devmenu) then open Config, go to Eula Agreement then change it to ff.ff

and Waaallaaa you can now play online..

The only problem I had I guess was I dont know how to exit Config. I pressed the home button but it wont let me... I have to restart my 3DS.

good answer :) was going to suggest the same thing myself but i think the cia will be hard for most to find

Reactions: DevilHands

DevilHands

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ Question..

Can't I really exit config? Is the only way to exit it is by restarting the 3DS?
There's no exit menu and the home button doesn't work.

I am not sure if it has anything to do with me having an N3DS thus a compatibility issue or thats just how it works.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
^ Question..

Can't I really exit config? Is the only way to exit it is by restarting the 3DS?
There's no exit menu and the home button doesn't work.

I am not sure if it has anything to do with me having an N3DS thus a compatibility issue or thats just how it works.

hey, i have no idea, i never used it before :) if it does not let you go to home menu... no problem really... you are not going to run it everyday
http://3dbrew.org/wiki/3DS_Development_Unit_Software#Config i guess they only run properly on a dev 3ds?

-- i think the first time i ran savedatafiler, i could not exit to the home screen, i had to restart. the second time i ran it everything was ok.
(maybe just a coincidence) :)

Reactions: DevilHands

jsgogeta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK you where not kidding when you mention that it was going to be hard to find. But in the end found and this fix my issue Thanks!!:grog:

Reactions: cearp

slslasher

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
I tried installing 6 different version of config.cia but when it reaches 95% it keeps saying invalid cia. Anyone got a working config.cia to send me?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead