Gaming MH:World and Beyond Good & Evil 2 not coming to Switch?

andremario81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is this thread even relevant? Isn't monster hunter xx on the switch? Who cares if monster hunter world skips the switch when we getting xx soon? Y'all need to stop wit the fucking propaganda. Smh

D

Deleted User

Every time a monster hunter game comes to a Nintendo system in Japan it comes to america...I just think its too soon to say that it won't.
People have started rumors that could be true. They say that Sony paid CAPCOM to move the MH series to Sony systems, because when they moved to Nintendo initially, it really hurt the PS Vita sales.

Hopefully they will, but don't count on it

D

Deleted User

damn it'd be a shame if we don't get XX for the switch.
XX for switch, world for ps4.
Actually, it wouldn't surprise me to see them both on the PS4.

Sony wanted Monster Hunter back. There must have been some incentive for Capcom to switch (no pun intended), because the more I think about it, the more I feel the Switch could have handled MHW...

Reactions: andremario81

andremario81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People have started rumors that could be true. They say that Sony paid CAPCOM to move the MH series to Sony systems, because when they moved to Nintendo initially, it really hurt the PS Vita sales.
If thats true then Sony petty asf. Thats that type of shit that'll make me vote with my wallet. I DONT have to buy a ps4 if I want to and if it is true it ain't lookin good on them getting a sale out ta me. Damn Sony still butt hurt over shit Nintendo was on nearly 20 some odd years ago? Isn't the staff at Nintendo different now? I just dont get why Sony can't be like Microsoft and hope for Nintendo's success? They dont have to help them. Just let the N do them and keep it moving. Sony got more than enough money they shouldn't be trying to throw shade at another console company in this day and age when cellphones and tablets are on the rise. If anything they might wanna consider collaborating instead of back biting. We need console gaming to be at its strongest otherwise mobile gamin could seize the opportunity to overtake console sales.
Hopefully they will, but don't count on it

andremario81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already know the story thats why I said what I said. It still ain't right. The staff that had control over that are now retired.There's fresh faces over there. Sony got they hands in too much. I didnt like that bullshit Nintendo was on back then either but didnt they already get their revenge several times over? Man fuck that. Just look at how good they been doing no reason for them to continue to be butt hurt. Like I said they petty asf

D

Deleted User

I already know the story thats why I said what I said. It still ain't right. The staff that had control over that are now retired.There's fresh faces over there. Sony got they hands in too much. I didnt like that bullshit Nintendo was on back then either but didnt they already get their revenge several times over? Man fuck that. Just look at how good they been doing no reason for them to continue to be butt hurt. Like I said they petty asf
Sony knows the lost the portable Market since MH went to 3ds.

They told themselves that taking Monster Hunter back would cripple the Switch and/or Nintendo's home console market.

Now it is just a waiting game to see Capcom's future plans...

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look, first of all, i think nintendo had the best e3 this year, Super Mario Odyssey sold me the switch, but still, i wont likely be getting one in a pair of years.

And now about the thread, Monster Hunter World ended being Monster Hunter V, and it will misses the switch in favor of the other platforms. Beyond Good & Evil 2 is also looking unlikely to be released for the switch, since it's only being listed for ps4, xbox one and pc.

Sadly, as much as i loved what nintendo has to offer from a first party perspective, the third party support is still minimal and it's really sad that third party developers are not jumping to the switch hype because of its lack of power compared to the competition....

Big loss for nintendo and its fans.

Source
Source

No, they didn't say yet...

Beyond Good & Evil 2

http://www.vg247.com/2017/06/14/bey...-platforms-confirmed-by-space-monkey-program/

Monster Hunter

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2017-capcom-not-bringing-switch-version-of-mons/1100-6450954/

They didn't say NO.. They just have no plans for now. I don't care about those two but just to clarify for the news.

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Platforms still undecided for Beyond Good and Evil 2,right there in your own source.

Skickat från min F8331 via Tapatalk

DrkBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Today was announced a ninja fruit game on the 3ds, yesterday they had metroid 2 remake, it might be a possibility that tomorrow could be announced bge2 is coming to the switch.
How funny it is the new monster Hunter looks like it could run on the switch, but it's not coming on there

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: