codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In short and kind...

running 3.41 still, jailbreak, and preferably, with the game ripped to the hard disk via backup manager.

After finishing the hellish Act 3 and its absurd timings, now ready to go into Act 4. But when I start, the game just seemingly crashes back to the XMB.

Even installed Rogero's manager instead, but seems to have the same problem. Is there some kinda patch I should do? or should I just copy the save so someone could pass me a save that gets me past it?
ohmy.gif
unsure.gif

What sucks is that even when I played off the actual disc instead, it still won't let me play through it.

Update:

After trying, the game won't even start from the actual disc, even in non-jailbroken mode. It just basically sits there, at the "now loading..." portion of the screen, doing nothing.
angry.gif

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
Did you try those saves in the thread I linked? There may be other solutions in there, I didn't really go through every page..

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently trying to do a run on Big Boss Hard, and going for the Fox Hound Emblem, and at least... to get a fast enough time to know if I can do a proper BBE run.

The saves there would not have helped me.

I really, really, really don't want to have to replay the whole damn game after all that crap.

Sotoro

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok the problem is that a ps1 emulator is starting in act4 to show some stuff of MGS1 and this is crashing the jailbreak device.
Can anyone confirm, that it's possible to start act4 and the MGS1 part with kmeaw and MultiMan?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)