Hacking MGS V requires

TheJinKazama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

Apologies for the lack of details. I bought my 360 already able to play backup disks so I don't know anything about the process used. I'm trying to play a burnt copy of MGS V Ground Zeros on Verbitam disks. I installed it to my hard drive then tried to load it but it says "To proceed, security and program updates are required. Security updates will ensure security and proper functionality. If you decline you will be returned to the Xbox dashboard. Do you want to accept the update?"

It is safe to install this or could it affect my system's abilities to run my backups? System info says my dashboard is 2.0.16203.0. If I can provide any more info please let me know. Thanks.

Apologies for the crap thread title, I posted before I had the chance to complete it.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

Apologies for the lack of details. I bought my 360 already able to play backup disks so I don't know anything about the process used. I'm trying to play a burnt copy of MGS V Ground Zeros on Verbitam disks. I installed it to my hard drive then tried to load it but it says "To proceed, security and program updates are required. Security updates will ensure security and proper functionality. If you decline you will be returned to the Xbox dashboard. Do you want to accept the update?"

It is safe to install this or could it affect my system's abilities to run my backups? System info says my dashboard is 2.0.16203.0. If I can provide any more info please let me know. Thanks.

Apologies for the crap thread title, I posted before I had the chance to complete it.

Is the Xbox a RGH/(r)jtag or just a flashed drive?
if it is just a flashed drive, you should be able to accept it and not mess up the console.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Press the eject button when the console is completely off.
If a blue screen with some text comes up, it's a hardware hacked console and you cannot accept the update.
If not, just accept it.
It'll be fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning