Gaming mgs:pw freeze

melvox

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, I shifted to 5.00 M33-6 w/ m33_620 plugin to solve the problem of freezing. If you're on 5.50 Gen D3 you could try the MGSD3Fix or the D2/D3 Switcher.

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
themuddaload said:
i get an infinite loading screen at the mission:
escape from torture chamber

i have tried both np9660 and m33 drivers

all plugins off. this is the hako prepatched one...

halp?
Hako's iso is for 5.00 m33-6 or 5.50 Gen D2 or 5.03 C.
If your CFW is 5.50 Gen D3, you need to downgrade to the suggested CFW.
Or you can try melvox's suggestion.
OR wait for Hako's NEW full patched iso
smile.gif

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i thought the d3 fix thing was only needed to get you past the end of chapter 1... im on the escape from the torture chamber mission...

*sigh* guess ill have to download something else... and get my shit together for a downgrade to m33...

is there a 1 step m33 -> gen d3 eboot updater? downgrading to m33 will be easy, as i still have 500m33-4 on my mms =P

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
My iso stuck at the beginning of chapter 2 after the cutscene.
Hako has upload new full patched iso, try it. I'm downloading it too:)

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You don't need pandora battery to downgrade, just download files from hako's thread :
1. 5.50 GEN-A or 5.50 GEN-B2 or 5.50 GEN-D2 or 5.50 GEN-D3 Back to 5.00 M33-6
2. Custom Firmware 5.00 M33-6 Update
3. 5.00 M33 Seplugins Folder with 5.00 M33-X Popsloader + Screenshot + CWCHEAT_0_2_2_REV_D (For PSX GAMES)
Follow hako's guide!

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whew, was hoping this wasn't a game bug. Price you pay for being one of many who have been hurting PSP sales so badly 3rd parties run away screaming taking their support with them. Serves ya right.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah I'm being fairly (not totally) serious. Piracy has driven off a lot of third party support from the PSP. This isn't my opinion either but facts I get from my brother who is a producer for THQ who makes Sony games. They more or less abandoned it due to the large amounts of theft, and also scrapped projects such as portable Red Faction and Saints Row over it among other things. He's well connected with others in the states like Namco, Capcom, and others and they too have minimized releases over the losses from theft. Oddly they do look at stuff and overblow things mind you but they use it as a good reason to get choosy or run away when they guess that X copies have been downloaded vs sold and much more downloads than sales pop up they get pissed.

So yes I was taking a cheap shot over the mass piracy the system suffers. Sure third parties blow it well out of proportion but they also use it as a good excuse to skip on making more games for the system too so I usually find little to no sympathy for someone pissing and whining their warezed game won't run right or at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s