Gaming MGS: Peace Walker

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Ever played the Virtual Missions (Or Snake VS Monkey in MGS3) in the older MGS games? Chances are the monster hunter bits will be an extra like those, and not in the actual single player.

As for robots that can sing: you have to make Metal Gears peaceful somehow.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Ever played the Virtual Missions (Or Snake VS Monkey in MGS3) in the older MGS games? Chances are the monster hunter bits will be an extra like those, and not in the actual single player.

As for robots that can sing: you have to make Metal Gears peaceful somehow.

Haha, I guess you're right. It just seems so silly to me, though. Singing robots? No thank you.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
oh man I just saw this on his twitter :/

QUOTE said:
I still have loads of work for PW, but my mind is in “The Next Title Mode.” This is bad. I have to get my mind set on PW. I think about it without noticing, obsessing over it, unconsciously smiling and getting excited. Once again, thinking about “The Next Title.”

I wonder where else there is to go with the series.

edit

QUOTEI’m pondering over the next project’s voice cast. I still do not have the details embedded, but everything is running simultaneously in my head. The title, game design, story, characters, setting, mechs, casting, direction of the graphics, sound, beginning & ending, and key story sequences. It all molds together naturally in my head.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Hatsune Miku said:
Haha, I guess you're right. It just seems so silly to me, though. Singing robots? No thank you.

Really? Have you seen your own Avi/Siggy? You ARE a singing robot......

Anyways, if you don't like MH don't play the MH missions. This game is basically a MGS Mulitplayer game, it's not going to heavily focus on the single player.

melvox

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think there would be MH missions....maybe they just put it there to catch the attention of their target market.

I think it's just like the video w/ assassin's creed elements...just for show.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
melvox said:
I don't think there would be MH missions....maybe they just put it there to catch the attention of their target market.

I think it's just like the video w/ assassin's creed elements...just for show.

Actually, there are MH missions, they're just Multiplayer only as stated before. Also for the Assassin's Creed stuff, yes its in there. You can do Eagle dives like in AC, but they're just for fun. I honestly think some people don't play MGS for fun anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: