Homebrew mgba corrupted my existing injected GBA VC.

riap0526

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was testing the same game on both mgba emulator and injected GBA VC to see how well they running. My injected VC was working pretty fine, however after using mgba now it bugs my other injected GBA VC.
Now my GBA VC has display issues (see pics) and I tried re-inject VC, reboot, reinstall...but the game still bugs. I'm pretty sure it is mgba caused the issue, as they were fine until I used mgba then it corrupted the display setting of my VC. I was wonder if anyone could help, thanks!

iG6zwHc.jpg

8VR762V.jpg

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That bug is usually caused by the SD card having the cluster size set larger than 32kb. What size is your SD card and what is your cluster size?

If it's a 128GB SD card try setting the cluster size to 32kb and see if that fixes the issue. If that doesn't work keep pressing the home button repeatedly until the screen is aligned. Pressing the home button moves the screen downward, just stop when the bottom is where it should be.

riap0526

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That bug is usually caused by the SD card having the cluster size set larger than 32kb. What size is your SD card and what is your cluster size?

If it's a 128GB SD card try setting the cluster size to 32kb and see if that fixes the issue. If that doesn't work keep pressing the home button repeatedly until the screen is aligned. Pressing the home button moves the screen downward, just stop when the bottom is where it should be.
My SD card has 32kb cluster size, I tried format again and tried different SD card but still no use. Pressing home button just make it even worse (display tearing apart).

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My SD card has 32kb cluster size, I tried format again and tried different SD card but still no use. Pressing home button just make it even worse (display tearing apart).
Hmmm, I've never personally had this issue but those were the only fixes I'm aware of. What happens if you delete mGBA and it's config file on the root of the SD card(if it created one).

riap0526

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm, I've never personally had this issue but those were the only fixes I'm aware of. What happens if you delete mGBA and it's config file on the root of the SD card(if it created one).
I tried this but still the same. I even tried to format my 3DS however getting the same result.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi