1. tempcast 169 logo.png
    Look, I'll be honest with you: not a lot happened this week. We tried to talk about the new connectivity between the Dolphin emulator and mGBA, but we ended up talking about GameBoy Advance Video cartridges. We tried to talk about Konami ditching E3, and just talked about how weird Yu-Gi-Oh! is nowadays. The real death knell this week was the Among Us jokes. I don't know what to tell you. They can't all be homeruns. At least we give Activision hell, if that's your thing.

Theme by VinsCool and AlanJohn​
    Also available on:
    :arrow: Spotify
    :arrow: Apple Podcasts
    :arrow: Google Podcasts
    :arrow: Breaker
    :arrow: RadioPublic
    :arrow: PocketCasts
    :arrow: Anchor.fm
    :arrow: Overcast
    :arrow: Direct MP3 Download

Flame, banjo2, AlanJohn and 4 others like this.
  2. Discussion (10 replies)

3. gamer765

gamer765 GBAtemp Regular

United States
  4. Ericzander

Ericzander GBAtemp's residential attorney
    Reviewer

Somalia
    Can you please upload the next episode of the Tempcast in .GBA format? I'd much prefer to watch it on my GBA SP.

5. raxadian

raxadian GBAtemp Addict

Argentina
    Hey kids now you can use an emulator to play a game in a different emulator!

Ericzander likes this.
  6. Silent_Gunner

Silent_Gunner Crazy Cool Cyclops

United States
    You guys and gals could talk about some other stuff on a lighter news week. Like any mods you've done or have paid someone to do to a console, favorite foods, some interesting things you've seen, heard, and/or experienced at conventions, etc.. Like, I could talk a lot about the stuff I've seen at the Midwest Gaming Classic over the past 10-ish years that I've mostly attended (there were a couple years where I couldn't make it) the event!

Ericzander and banjo2 like this.
  7. raxadian

raxadian GBAtemp Addict

Argentina
    Why is the video unlisted in YouTube?

Relevant video that's not the podcast.

Last edited by raxadian, May 2, 2021 at 5:41 PM
    MarkDarkness and banjo2 like this.
  8. banjo2

banjo2 gamer

United States
    ^ feel free to stray from strictly news discussion, I don't mind if it makes the podcast longer :D

9. Chary

Chary Big cat like
    Chief Editor

United States
    Ngl I prefer this 100%. That's always been the crux of the issue with the podcast in the few times I took a crack at it...what to cover. Yes, it's good to hear some of the news talked about, and structure is important, but I think everyone listening to the podcast has already seen it all by the time the episode goes up. I'd rather hear a little news, alongside general stuff. Current events, gaming trivia, weird references, random tangents about e readers--thats what I'd wanna see. Er. Hear.

That being said, you guys are doing such a great job so far!!

10. Ericzander

Ericzander GBAtemp's residential attorney
    Reviewer

Somalia
    I appreciate the feedback everyone. I tend to like the goofier episodes myself. In general we come up with a few topics that we want to touch on but that's about it in terms of planning. Keep in mind that if there are extended periods where two of us are talking and the other is silent, there's a very good chance the silent person is thinking of a joking way to derail the conversation. I love the tangents and the futile attempts to get back on topic that accompany them.

The last few episodes of the EoFcast are just us going off the rails with very little editing or structure if you just can't get enough of us messing around. The EoFcast and Tempcast are in a shared universe for the record.

Well, since this was a slow news week anyway I might as well add a bit more Tempcast lore into the mix. Will this shake the foundation of the podcasting industry as we know it? Is this canon? You have to tune in next week to find out.

upload_2021-5-2_20-27-28.png

11. RyRyIV

RyRyIV GDDM
    Reviewer

United States
    Wow, imagine getting so excited about making a single friend that you end your friendship with your alt.

You're nothing without me, Mr. Woke.

12. Scott_pilgrim

Scott_pilgrim Unfunny

United States
    Aunt's funeral
    8E29D8C6-1DA0-4298-9448-B89C4E66EECF.jpeg
    New tempcast lore
    B5F832DD-D987-4434-A5FC-37992579AD15.jpeg

AlanJohn likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - connectivity, Dolphin, ditches