Hacking MFE Player. Where to get and how to work!

Redsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
i updated to 2.2E and did SPM and that worked. But now in MFE my videos are a shade of blue! Im sure it worked fine last night.

RobertsD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had that happen to me a couple of weeks ago, except they were blue. I just restarted MFE, and they once again worked correctly.

Redsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
just put your dvd in and load the BOB file from the VIDEO_TS folder.

it works but the film i tested was all pixallated and unwatchable.

my videos are all still a shade of blue. dont know what to do.. this on the my hdtv. Im sure they work fine on my projector.

arthurkok2

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
just put your dvd in and load the BOB file from the VIDEO_TS folder.

it works but the film i tested was all pixallated and unwatchable.

my videos are all still a shade of blue. dont know what to do.. this on the my hdtv. Im sure they work fine on my projector.

you can load BOB files? i didnt know that.

as for the shade of blue, you cant use the Component cables with MFE, i believe i have the same problem when i used the Component cables, it was fine after i switched to the composite cables...

sdoc96

Creaky Old Stiff Member
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i updated to 2.2E and did SPM and that worked. But now in MFE my videos are a shade of blue! Im sure it worked fine last night.

I had that happen to me a couple of weeks ago, except they were blue. I just restarted MFE, and they once again worked correctly.

Same happened to me using Wiikey 1.2 setup. All videos were a shade of blue and the MFE menu was orange (like in the Wiikey guide http://www.wiivision.org/wiikey/base_1_2_faq_guide.htm)
Same after warm boot, but after a cold boot Wiikey config would hang. Another cold boot and the MFE menu came up in blue this time. The videos looked perfect after this.
blink.gif

it plays DviX, so it might play Xvid..
It plays Xvid just fine.
Pal Wii, Wiinja V2.

1337Nemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
how can i swap the dvd so i can put in a normal dvd? if i click swap nothing happens, if i just swap and click on cd rom, nothing happens either...

pal wii, wiikey 1.2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night