Hacking mfe-fs.bz2help

jrsaysbiteme

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so im new to this forum and kinda new to the wii homebrew scene but i learn fast. I recently installed the homebrew channel without a hitch and up untill now great success. Im trying to get what is called the mplayer to work but i keep getting an error. It says something like sorry, cannot find mfe-fs.bz2. Its driving me crazy cause i tried a totally different sd card and formated it with many different programs. I cant figure this one out. What would i put on my sd card exactly to get this working from the homebrew channel? I could only get results using a sd loader and going from the twilight hack but from what i understand i should only have to be going to the homebrew channel and it should appear from my sd card but i always get nothing. And ive tried everything. Oh and the guide on here is the best ive found and has helped me alot. Any tips on this mfe-fs.bz2 error would be gratefully appreciated.

Wanque

Trophies
Website
www.worldofwows.com
XP
Country
EDIT - forget it, didn't read your question properly.

I think the bz2 file goes onto the root directory of your SD card in a folder called 'mfe'.
So you'd have the boot.elf and the rest of the stuff in

SD://apps/mfe/

And the bz2 in

SD://mfe/

jrsaysbiteme

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any other way to load applications, vc's etc other than the twilight hack? Shouldnt i be able to load this stuff from the homebrew channel other than loading the game eachtime. Oh and ill try that out in a couple minutes there wanque.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?