Mexican or of Mexican descent tempers thread.

manots

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, as the title says this is the thread for Mexican or Mexican-american (like me) tempers to hang out and talk about Mexican stuff or other shit, people from other places can come too :).

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, as the title says this is the thread for Mexican or Mexican-american (like me) tempers to hang out and talk about Mexican stuff or other shit, people from other places can come too :).
You're flag says united states though.

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Um...okay, didn't see this kind of thread coming, but since I'm a Mexican, might as well join in. :P
Um...Mexico, uh, really hot here. Weather's crazy around the north of Mexico...yeah.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i was born and used to live there, but i moved to the US and im not really fond of mexico.
But aren't you really fond of anything from Mexico?
I don't know, at least Bender Rodriguez comes to mind. /s
76f86f2e4cfe24338c6d336c0dd8aa4d.jpg

They're planning the assassination of Donald Trump
I think Donald Trump should be more wary about his hairdo, that thing really looks like it could take control anytime.
You know, it's happened before.
latest

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
But aren't you really fond of anything from Mexico?
I don't know, at least Bender Rodriguez comes to mind. /s
76f86f2e4cfe24338c6d336c0dd8aa4d.jpg
To be honest, it's kinda hard thinking of something relatively good when living your daily life here. If you're a tourist or something, there's things that are nice like the megabiodiversity or the beautiful beaches in the country, but not every citizen have access to that. It's more like a "be careful and prepared for anything" kind of routine. I know that there's some good people out there that you would love to meet; but it's now normal to think that it's a dangerous place to roam around, due to recent events and stuff like that.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so, you gonna create a gang or something?
if i created a thread "white tempers thread" i would get banned or warned and called a racist...

whats next? "gbatemp's gay club" "gbatemp's atheism movement" and etc?
Wait, aren't Mexicans from all kind of races anyway?
With at least some of them white?
Like e.g. Charly Sheen and Louis C.K.?
I don't think talking about identified nationality is comparable with race.
In any case it will speak about a common culture.

Reactions: manots

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
so, you gonna create a gang or something?
if i created a thread "white tempers thread" i would get banned or warned and called a racist...

whats next? "gbatemp's gay club" "gbatemp's atheism movement" and etc?
I don't think there's anything wrong with this thread. If I were to make an Americans only thread, it's not really race, but more nationality. Perhaps he just want to converse with people that understand the culture or environment first hand.

Reactions: nxwing

manots

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suppose that's why he said "Mexican-american (like me)"
Correct, my father was born and raised in mexico city while i was raised in a small American city, i admit i never really had any real cultural contact with Mexican culture. But that will change as i'm preparing to spend a week in Mexico City in late may to visit family . I made this thread as another way to connect with Mexican tempers.
and to the people who are saying shit such as "its the Donald Trump assassination gag", y'all need to get out of the house and meet a actual LEGAL Mexican person.

edit: *Gang

Last edited by manots,

Scott Pilgrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am spanish and I know I am "not allowed" in this thread but I have a really important question for you, guys:
Did you notice that Resident Evil 4 was supposed to be taking place in Spain and everyone clearly talked with mexican accent or you didn't realize it because you are used to it? Did it piss you off? (I find it funny) :rofl2:

You know, the typical existential doubt everyone has.

manots

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am spanish and I know I am "not allowed" in this thread but I have a really important question for you, guys:
Did you notice that Resident Evil 4 was supposed to be taking place in Spain and everyone clearly talked with mexican accent or you didn't realize it because you are used to it? Did it piss you off? (I find it funny) :rofl2:

You know, the typical existential doubt everyone has.

dude, i did say "people from other places can come too :)"

edit: also to answer that question, i'm going to have to admit something stupid. I Don't know Spanish.
my father never really taught me so i can't really speak for how i would've felt playing RE4 but i most likely would've found it funny too

Last edited by manots,

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>build wall

In all seriousness, for those of Mexican descent in the USA, do you have an issue with Donald Trump enforcing the law and deporting illegal immigrants? I'm fine with most anyone who came here legally, but I take serious issue with those who break the law.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn