Hacking Metroid Trilogy Multiplayer help

thiagofera

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
First I use USB Loader GX, there on Metroid Prime Trilogy I can choose MP1, MP2, MP3 or default, but I cannot play MP2:Echoes Multiplayer, Is there any way to run it?

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
thiagofera said:
Tried with IOS 222, Failed, same as 249, There must be a way to play it!

Read above you and you would have had the answer

QUOTE(cobleman @ Jan 27 2010, 12:31 PM) You can only do it with a DL DVD+R burnt disk and cioscorp Extras metroidprime cios55 dip13

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thiagofera said:
why WIIs can't switch betwin dols in the game?
The Wii can, else the retail game wouldn't work, but the Wii shuts down (restarts) your USB drive while doing so.
And by the way, dual layer DVDs are not so expensive anymore you should be able to buy a few from your pocket money.

thiagofera

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
mousex said:
thiagofera said:
The Wii can, else the retail game wouldn't work, but the Wii shuts down (restarts) your USB drive while doing so.
And by the way, dual layer DVDs are not so expensive anymore you should be able to buy a few from your pocket money.
Here in Brazil, one standart wii game costs like 150 dollars, so I really can't spend all that money on just one game...
BTW it would be interesting if some hacker could make the a wii firmware, like next to the SD button be a HDD one, like fully hacked like PSP has...

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
thiagofera said:
mousex said:
thiagofera said:
Here in Brazil, one standart wii game costs like 150 dollars, so I really can't spend all that money on just one game...
BTW it would be interesting if some hacker could make the a wii firmware, like next to the SD button be a HDD one, like fully hacked like PSP has...
So, buy a Dual Layer DVD. And such a firmware would be interesting at best. It's too risky for general usage.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended