Metroid trilogy hacks... HELP!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Sorthoz, Aug 13, 2010.

Aug 13, 2010
  1. Sorthoz
    OP

Newcomer Sorthoz Advanced Member

United States
    [​IMG] ok so i used accio hacks to get cheats... for mp1 it said use gxflush... i tried gecko OS without that.... only one hack worked....

i tried using GECKO 1.9.3.1 but it said sd file patch not found... what do i do?

i turned on gx flush too
    GECKO 1.9.3.1 always says that.....

2. D34DL1N3R

Member D34DL1N3R Nephilim

United States
    Cheats are for people who suck so bad at a game that they need cheats to breeze through it.

3. trigger_ftu

Member trigger_ftu The FantomPhox

United States
    1st things codes not hacks unless you are hackin and crackin at the system with a geckosd or usbgecko .
    2nd. what all did you do with the codes? do you have them in a txt file in your sdcard? did you enable the ones you want to use and turn the turned on codes into the proper file format with a cheat manager? also did you turn on wiird or Ocarina cheats after you got things in order?
    if you are not trying to use cheat codes on the game then what exactly are you trying to do?

4. Sorthoz
    OP

Newcomer Sorthoz Advanced Member

United States
    I'm just trying to use CODES on metroid trilogy from ACCIO HACKS, which creates a gct txt file for use with gecko OS, but it said to use gxflush hook which GECKO OS doesn;t have, so i tried using GECKO 1.9.3.1 but it said sd file patch not found.