Hacking Metroid Prime Wii De Asobu Issues

TrapperKeeperX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to play this game but it won't let me start the game it loads then the top half turns green and goes back to the Wii Menu Screen I'm using Gamma Backup Loader and Softchip is there anything to make this game work I'd like to play it.

Thanks,
TrapperKeeperX

TrapperKeeperX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I do I forgot to mentioned that but I did select the japanese language. I wonder if there is something wrong with the loader or a new IOS update in order to run this game?

fiddlefaddle22

Trophies
XP
Country
I have the same problem with this game

20090219-1129261.jpg

DarkCamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Ah that explains why I couldn't play it in Dolphin then it got to the start menu as well since I'm not at home at the moment where I got my US Wii chipped with WiiKey. Hope a repack comes out.

feidhlim1986

Trophies
XP
Country
It loads on PAL Wii using SoftMii, but when I go to start a new game it goes to the "Now Loading..." screen and then the Wii resets itself.

Gh0sT5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried downloading a save to get past it but the same thing happens...

I suppose I'll have to get the EU version then

DarkCamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Jm9760 said:
It's working perfectly fine for me. I have an NTSC-U Wii with softmii. =)

That makes me happy cuz I've got a NTSC-U Wii as well but with WiiKey installed so when I get home this Saturday I'll sure be going to play
biggrin.gif

SilasWolfe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm running an NTSCU Wii with CycloWiz. I've tried burning this quite a few times on Memorex and on Verbatim, all in Imgburn. I have tried patching it with RegionFrii, Wii Brick Blocker, and Wiifrii, with limited success. Of my multiple burns, only one, a Verbatim, will even recognize on my Wii, and it asks for an update. I do however have several Memorex that are read on a relative's Wii (same chip as mine) and all ask for updates, but will not read on my own. I have had success with region patching and burning NTSCJ games before (and using Wii Brick Blocker), as well as with reading both Memorex and Verbatim. I really don't understand why I'm having such trouble here, or why my Wii is being so finicky with this.

Can anyone help?

koffieleut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've tried the game with disc channel, it didn't work.
I've tried Gamma Loader (the old version not the 002 fix) and it works, I used Platinum DVD-R at 16x

Maybe you could try it.

SilasWolfe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, after wasting like 6 or 7 discs doing various things and encountering strange things through cross-testing across two different Wiis, I have successfully burnt this game with no menu errors or any errors to speak of.

Using Cyclowiz on an NTSC-U Wii. Patched the ISO with Wii Brick Blocker, patched the ISO with Regionfrii (I doubt it matters, but I ended up running the patch from J to U, then U to U to make sure). Burnt on Verbatim DVD-R at 2x in Imgburn.

It really feels like it's just a case of finally getting lucky.

Edit/Update: I took the disc out and when I put it back in later it gave me the standard DRE. I figure I'll just have to keep inserting the disc until it recognizes it when I want to play. Likely to primarily just be an issue with my Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Watching the fallout series it is pretty decent