Hacking Metroid Prime Trilogy refuses to load up on USB Loader GX

Leeum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
(BTW I'M KINDA NEW TO THIS STUFF) So I just split Metroid Prime Trilogy.wbfs with Wii Backup Manager and got 2 files Metroid Prime Trilogy [R3ME01].wbfs and Metroid Prime Trilogy [R3ME01].wbf1 And i didn't really know what to do with the 2 files so I put them all in 1 folder (Metroid Prime Trilogy [R3ME01]) And then took out the usb and put it in the Wii and loaded up usb loader gx and saw Metroid Prime Trilogy and downloaded the gametdb pictures and when it was finished I tried loading up the game but it went black and booted me to the system menu and now I don't know what to do so if anyone can help that would be great

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
(BTW I'M KINDA NEW TO THIS STUFF) So I just split Metroid Prime Trilogy.wbfs with Wii Backup Manager and got 2 files Metroid Prime Trilogy [R3ME01].wbfs and Metroid Prime Trilogy [R3ME01].wbf1 And i didn't really know what to do with the 2 files so I put them all in 1 folder (Metroid Prime Trilogy [R3ME01]) And then took out the usb and put it in the Wii and loaded up usb loader gx and saw Metroid Prime Trilogy and downloaded the gametdb pictures and when it was finished I tried loading up the game but it went black and booted me to the system menu and now I don't know what to do so if anyone can help that would be great

Hello.:)

If you use the WiiBackup Manager please be sure,the Update Partition is not installed.

jijijij.jpg

In the USBLoader GX please check in the InGame Settings - Game Load - Nand Emulation is set to OFF please.

Thank you.:)

Last edited by Alexander1970,
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

hey do i have to put the wbfs and wbf1 in the same folder or not?

Yes,please.:)

Please let the WiiBackup Manager do this for you.:)
If you have an ISO from the Game,then it will splitted automatically.
If you have already the WBFS Files (2 or more) please use also WiiBackup Manager for the Transfer.
Please avoid copy it per Hand.:)
Otherwise you maybe get an incomplete Game and have a Black Screen on the Start or it throws you "back to the USBLoader"

Reactions: Leeum and jeannotte

Leeum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Yes,please.:)

Please let the WiiBackup Manager do this for you.:)
If you have an ISO from the Game,then it will splitted automatically.
If you have already the WBFS Files (2 or more) please use also WiiBackup Manager for the Transfer.
Please avoid copy it per Hand.:)
Otherwise you maybe get an incomplete Game and have a Black Screen on the Start or it throws you "back to the USBLoader"

how do i make it do that for me? so i dont do it by hand

Reactions: Alexander1970
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
how do i make it do that for me? so i dont do it by hand

- Please open the WiiBackup Manager
- Please click on the TAB "Add" and choose the Files or the Folder where the Game Files/Game ISO/WBFS Files are.
- After a few Seconds it should appear in the List.Please check it.
- Please click on the TAB "Drive 1" and choose instead "Inactive" your Wii HDD/Drive Letter.
(It should be already connected on your PC)
- After a few Seconds your Content from the Wii HDD should appear
- Please choose on the TAB Files -> Transfer -> choose "Drive 1"

Then the Transfer starts.:)

Reactions: jeannotte and Leeum

Leeum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

- Please open the WiiBackup Manager
- Please click on the TAB "Add" and choose the Files or the Folder where the Game Files/Game ISO/WBFS Files are.
- After a few Seconds it should appear in the List.Please check it.
- Please click on the TAB "Drive 1" and choose instead "Inactive" your Wii HDD/Drive Letter.
(It should be already connected on your PC)
- After a few Seconds your Content from the Wii HDD should appear
- Please choose on the TAB Files -> Transfer -> choose "Drive 1"

Then the Transfer starts.:)
Thank you so much its working now! have a good one.

TheRaven81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In usb loader gx go to the options for the game and select boot multidol. If multidol is switched off metroid prime wont boot
I'm having this same issue atm, I don't see where this is in the Game options. I'm using version 3.0 r1272, if that makes any difference.

Last edited by TheRaven81,
General chit-chat
Help Users
    gudenau @ gudenau: It is so weird that some claim he is good even though he had some pretty big nerfs in Ultimate.