Hacking Metroid Prime Trilogy ISSUE!

TrapperKeeperX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a Original Copy and Metroid Prime 1 & 2 Play perfectly Metroid Prime 3 won't load at all does it need a new IOS? or my disc is defected because My Super Smash Bros. Brawl Dual Layer Original Copy works perfectly and it plays all videos and subspace. It's making me very depressed is there any solutions?

Thanks,
TrapperKeeperX

OneUp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Did the Gecko work? I can't get mine to work at all either. I managed to get a downloaded one to work on my hd though.

TrapperKeeperX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do have cIOSCORP installed but the Metroid Prime 1 & 2 works 100% Perfectly and Brawl Works Perfect On Subspace Emissary & Videos do work so it can be the disc or I need a new IOS in order for it to boot. Does anybody have an idea what Metroid Prime Trilogy what IOS it needs to run on if that doesn't work then it's the disc that is defected.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
From the other thread which is in the correct section unlike this thread:

vigneshkum said:
All games work fine for me. For those of you who have the scrubbed version of the game, MP3 does not work. If you get the nonscrubbed one, MP3 works great!!

Check your ISO file size to see whether it is scrubbed or nonscrubbed:
7.61GB= Scrubbed (MP3 does not work)
7.91GB= NonScrubbed (MP3 does work)

Also, cIOSrev14 won't play MP3.

Edit: Sorry, i should read before i post...
Look inside the .iso with WiiScrubber or extract the IOS with wufe. There could be some IOS you do not have installed. Metroid Prime Triology is an IOS Reloading game, so it could be that the menu, MP1 and MP2 use another IOS than MP3.

illinialex24

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
Also, cIOSrev14 won't play MP3.

Yeah, rev14 breaks dual layer support and the key part of MP3 is it is on the second layer, its around 4 gigs so much of it is on the second layer.

You need cIOS38 rev13b or cIOS36 rev10 (I recommend the latter) for it.

And if your just loading it through the disc channel, do WUFE first.

TrapperKeeperX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the original copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy and corruption won't work WiiPower would you know anything about the original copy???

OneUp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah my original is "scrubbed" I guess. It came out as 7.61gb when I ripped it to hd. MP3 doesn't work, but if I run the release version through my hd and turn on anti 002, ios reload block, and alt dol with a disc in the drive, it will work. However I would still prefer to launch it from disc particularly because NeoGamma doesn't have the block ios reload feature so I can't use WiiRD with MP3.

I'll take a look at wufe though.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
TrapperKeeperX said:
I have the original copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy and corruption won't work WiiPower would you know anything about the original copy???

Sorry, read the edit. People with 4.1 are prompted to update by the game, so it really could be there's some new IOS on it. Post a list with the IOS on disc if you can't find an IOS you don't have.

illinialex24

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm dumping it so I can get some stuff, and it doesn't need the IOS's.

The issue is he had cIOScorp v3.3, the issue is with the DIP14 module.

He's gonna go back to 1.01 with the DIP7 module, v2 on DIP8 works too.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
OneUp said:
Yeah my original is "scrubbed" I guess. It came out as 7.61gb when I ripped it to hd. MP3 doesn't work, but if I run the release version through my hd and turn on anti 002, ios reload block, and alt dol with a disc in the drive, it will work. However I would still prefer to launch it from disc particularly because NeoGamma doesn't have the block ios reload feature so I can't use WiiRD with MP3.

I'll take a look at wufe though.

Did you try to load the game in NeoGamma? It would be strange that you need the (in most cases not working) IOS Reload block feature AND alternative .dol loading.

QUOTE(illinialex24 @ Aug 28 2009, 08:09 AM) I'm dumping it so I can get some stuff, and it doesn't need the IOS's.

The issue is he had cIOScorp v3.3, the issue is with the DIP14 module.

He's gonna go back to 1.01 with the DIP7 module, v2 on DIP8 works too.

Going back to an old cioscorp would brick a new Wii, i hope you know that!

Also with the rev7 dip module, the game will run worse, rev7 only has SL support.

OneUp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It probably is CIOSCorp 3.3/3.2 I'll try the older version too and see if it will work then. Or maybe just uninstall CIOSCorp for now don't use it much anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning