Metroid prime trilogy isnt working so is metroid prime 3 corruption

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by CMRN, May 3, 2014.

1. CMRN
    OP

CMRN Member

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2013
    i am trying to play metroid prime corruption from metroid prime trilogy and i cant get it to work it goes in random black screens after sometime in game. i have also tried th alt dol method and still nothing. I also can't play metroid prime 3 corruption from a standalone iso . (it gets into black screen just after the target practice when the human talks to me in the flagship). i am using usb loader gx (it just auto-updated). i am on ios 249 . please help.

P.S i managed to finish both metroid prime and metroid prime 2 echoes from metroid prime trilogy.

2. tbgtbg

tbgtbg Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky

Nov 27, 2006
    United States
    What do you have installed on 249, though? You need d2x for MPT.

3. markehmus

markehmus GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 26, 2008
    Canada
    in the GAME
    many people had bad dumps with duel layer. 'the scene' had released fixes for the bad dumps they did , so no surprise if you downloaded your iso .
    but if you dumped your own you can always check your dump and redump it if its not matching the properties of a good dump.

use program similiar to :
    http://hashcalc.software.informer.com/2.0/

and check if you have a good dump by finding hashes here:
    http://redump.org/discs/system/wii/letter/m/

hashes for the PAL collectors edition

4. CMRN
    OP

CMRN Member

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2013
  5. CMRN
    OP

CMRN Member

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2013
    I redumped the iso for corruption and still nothing it just hangs on the first cutscene inside the olympus flagship. i dont have any problem playing with the cd only when i try to play with the usb loager gx