Hacking Metroid Prime Trilogy: How to play multiplayer?

JustChillin1414

<3 Tiny Tina
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I recently got Metroid Prime Trilogy. I figured out the alt dol method and I can play Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime Echos and Metroid Prime 3 using the alt dols. But I can't figure out how to play the Metroid Prime Echos Multiplayer as seen in the menu. Can anyone tell me how to play the multiplayer using usb loader cfg? Thanks

r3dfaction

Trophies
Website
phyzorg.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
This question has been answered many times, but MP2 multiplayer only works on a DVD-9 disc (a.k.a. DVD-DL), USB won't work due to its, how would i call it...

"GC-mode", which means USB ports are shut off so you'll end up with a green screen when you load it...

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
MPT multiplayer should also work if you cut MP3 out of the disc and create a DVD5 version that way. The biggest problem is that the IOS that is installed as IOS55 needs backup support and (good) wifi support, i'm not sure if that already exists.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
purechaos996 said:
I wish I could tell you lol since im playing off of USB I cant but maybe Waninkoko's new cIOS rev20x will fix that
No one can because it's obviously loaded through the MP2 .dol.
I think that the loader might load the multiplayer through some Ocarina-type thing; if we can figure out what, then we might be able to use a hex-edited .dol for multiplayer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0