Hacking Metroid Prime Trilogy Help

doped505069

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can any one please help im using vertabrim dvd-r dl discs ive wasted about 6 of them ive read whats on here guys dont get the shits basically what was on here didnt work i burnt SSBB with no problem at all first go where other ppl had many problem so i know wat im doing but obviously not here ive tried same line break as SSBB like ppl say ive tried no line break ive tried all the speed well all the low ones obviously i justr cant get it goin can any 1 tell me if it does need a line break or doesent cause half the ppl say 1 thing and the other half say another and either has worked for me.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Punctuation much? You've tried line breaks in SSBB but have you tried them when typing a message?

Are all of your IOS up-to-date?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First of all, USE PUNCTUATION. It'll help people understand what you are saying better 95% of the time.

Try the alt-dol method. Use Wiiscrubber to extract rs5_mp1.dol, rs5_mp2.dol, and rs5_mp3.dol. rs5_mp1.dol=MP1 and so on. Rename the dol corresponding to the game to R3ME01.dol and place it in the neogamma folder on the root of your SD card. Run Neogamma and run the game with alt-dol set to SD.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You never stated exactly what your probably was, just stated "I can't get it going". We have no idea what that means.

Is the disc not burning?
Is the disc burning but the wii isn't reading it?
Is is a proper copy of the game that you are trying to burn?
Have you updated the IOS required to run this game from a disc?

doped505069

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
T5hanks for your help. Well my ios's are up to date i have installed the 4.2 offline softmod pack and it is working great so i believe its all up to date ( if its not just tell me ) but yeah imgburn tells me its burnt fine but it wont play someone said something about dvd - r dl discs not allowing u to specify a line break i havent used + discs yet is this true. It is the full DVD 9 iso i am trying to burn. So imgburn tells me it successfully completed i throw it in the wii and i get that error message that people were getting with the drive key and then i have to restart my wii. thanks for your help appreciate it.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread pretty much sums up what I've read everywhere else.

**edit**
wtf are you talking about dai-a?
tongue.gif

doped505069

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i think if i got it working i wouldnt be on a forum site at 4:30 am in sydney australia trying to figure out how to fucking burn this game if u look at the time of my post u would know i aint figured it out. thanks old boy ive read that one didnt help except for the part about dvd+r discs might try those when the shops open in 4 hrs

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What cIOS rev are you running? If it's 14 then DL discs won't work. Either install rev12 or get the DVD5 version of the game and a regular Corruption disc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."