other games are working
(original games)
IS THERE A PROGRAM TO REPAIR IT?

plmko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I also have this problem and any help would be great.

I am running on 4.0J and trying to get an original Metroid Prime Trilogy Disc to work.
I have already tried stuff like neogamma, configurable usb loader and the latest Gecko OS.

I cannot use Preloader because it is unable to use the system hacks with v416 (4.0J).

Sorry to the hijacking, but i'm pretty sure the guy above is stuck on the same thing.

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
yes it is right
i also us that programs and it dont work
the first time it load and that crash
now it dont load anymore whit
and i us gecko(new one)
also (back uploader)
and so it dont work
and also i have a wiikey
must i update it?
but it play real game`s end download games
and now i have a real metroid prime trilogy pal
and it dont work
wacko.gif

win32rcbot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Alt .dol method work BUT u have to play in the harder mode so it s not for kid...the game is less fun if you can't play it at the level of your skill...

Maybe the system wait for some parameters to be transmitted from the master .dol to the episode 1/2/3 .dol.

When you skip the main .dol, parameter is not transmitted and child .dol didn't care about difficulty level set in save and you you have to play in hardest difficulty mode...too bad !

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
Red-Blue said:
Use the AltDol method.

and be stuck in veteran
no 480p
no unlockables (fusion suit)
1 save file
can't access wii save menu or save file will be deleted.

I'm new to the series and i loaded this through USB and got stuck on veteran and it was not difficult
480p actually does work now, just not in USB loader GX, ive got it to work in both CFG and WiiFlow by forcing NTSC or neogamma Force 480P options
my save still gets unlockables, not sure what you mean by this but then again im not finished with prime 1 yet, i just have to load main.dol to access/spend the unlockable coins.
1 save file, ya i wish i could fix that but its not a big deal for me since im only one who plays it.
what do you mean can't access wii save menu, ive never done that. but i wanna make sure i dont accidently delete my save, could you elaborate?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
you can't load the main dol to use the unlockables when you do it just loads mp1 again. and about the wii save menu you can never access it now if you do the wii will detect your mpt save file as corrupt and delete it without even telling you.

Red-Blue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, then I apologize. Instead of telling me the AltDol method is faulty, how about you tell me how to do it properly.

So, y'know, I don't mislead others.
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Whoever you disclose your gender identity to, keep it private between your friends.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    irl or online
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Always is online.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Pretty much.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    eh I don't keep it private, not much happens except idiots on TikTok making a fool of themselves
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    im still curious as to what a chaser is tho
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    A chaser is someone who uses (mostly trans) individuals to their advantage like I said.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    thats weird
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    blahaj will keep me safe
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    damn I forget my school blocks every video
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Right, yeah.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    dune 2 popcorn bucket
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Many schools use some form of firewall or protection, to prevent certain types of content from being viewable.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, And that haha
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school blocks stuff but allows some stuff, its annoying, they legit can see our screens if they want
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Nah. That popcorns got sand in it :(
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There was a time where we were able to bypass the school's network using a VPN that wasn't blocked on the radar. Can't exactly remember the name, but I was able to watch YouTube.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I used to go on proxy sites but I'm too lazy and it isn't worth it
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't...