Metroid Prime Trilogy (DVD5 rip)

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Eichro, Sep 25, 2009.

Sep 25, 2009

Metroid Prime Trilogy (DVD5 rip) by Eichro at 5:10 PM (1,427 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Eichro
    OP

Newcomer Eichro Advanced Member

Brazil
    Well, I've downloaded the DVD5 rip of MPT with MP1 and MP2 only, but before burning it I want to know some things.
    First, the .iso file is only something like 3,7 GB opposed to the normal 4,75 GB of normal DVD5 isos. Will the game still work?
    Second, the WiiBrickBlocker doesn't work on it, maybe for the same reason that the iso uses less space than normal. Will it still work okay on NeoGamma R7 even without using WiiBrickBlocker?

And just to make it clear, I know that there are some problems on making this game work (something like only being possible to play it with NeoGamma's Alt. Dol loading). I don't know whether that applies on the DVD5 rip (but that's likely) or if the problem was already solved.

Thanks in advance.

2. ddetkowski

Member ddetkowski GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I know, I had the same worries on this also....
    Burn as usual, with imageburn, no need for BB or anything, size is wrong, but plays fine, Neogamma R7, just don't choose to play MP3 from main menu of game, will cause a black screen, since MP3 is'nt on it.

3. Eichro
    OP

Newcomer Eichro Advanced Member

Brazil
    Great, gonna try that later. Thanks!