Hacking Metroid Prime Trilogy doesnt work on Wiiflow.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before anyone says "gtfo pirate" I actually own this game and I simply rather use it through my Wiiflow as a means of convience. Anyone that doesnt believe me I can show you pictures of me with the game.

Anyways I cant get this game to work on wiiflow and it really bothers me that nothing I can do will make it work. Is there any settings I need to configure to get this to work?

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
RemixDeluxe said:
Before anyone says "gtfo pirate" I actually own this game and I simply rather use it through my Wiiflow as a means of convience. Anyone that doesnt believe me I can show you pictures of me with the game.

Anyways I cant get this game to work on wiiflow and it really bothers me that nothing I can do will make it work. Is there any settings I need to configure to get this to work?
It's a problematic game. Use Cfg USB Loader v70 with cIOS d2x v6 base 56. You can download both from ModMii.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is Cfg USB Loader v70 my only choice of USB loading for this?

Can Wiiflow ever work with this specific game? I thought if I downloaded the right d2x cIOS that would correct whatever error Wiiflow is having with this game.

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
RemixDeluxe said:
is Cfg USB Loader v70 my only choice of USB loading for this?

Can Wiiflow ever work with this specific game? I thought if I downloaded the right d2x cIOS that would correct whatever error Wiiflow is having with this game.
Try it with WiiFlow and see if it works. I don't think it's compatible with d2x v6 yet, but it might. If it doesn't work, give Cfg a shot. It is the best loader IMO.

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MPT is a problematic game unless loaded on d2x5+ with a d2x compatible loader....

wiiflow r355 is d2x compatible.... using r355 or greater, you should have no issue loading it on [56]....

wiiflowiki has current download of r374. r374 is notorious for giving code dumps when launching a game on anything other than default IOS (it does for me and others--see for yourself in the last few pages of the WiiFlow thread) ...thus, with d2x[56]@249, 249wiiflow r374 will load pretty much everything except CoD:BO.... (the non-native IOS game launching has been fixed in later revisions, but the later revisions are not stable for other reasons. the bugs are being worked out)

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you sure Joostin? i made a statement suggesting Conduit 2 required [57] in the wiiflow thread several days ago....someone went out of there way two days later to tell me i was wrong.... (post here) ...i never cared enough to confirm one way or the other....

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
brausm08 said:
are you sure Joostin? i made a statement suggesting Conduit 2 required [57] in the wiiflow thread several days ago...someone lit me right up for saying that.... (post here) ...i never cared enough to confirm one way or the other....
It requires base 57 if you want to use the headset. If you don't care about that, pretty much anything else will work.

MasterMan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Does MPT work in d2x and CFG70 as normal? 'Cause when i tried, it only worked using alt dols, each game separately.
If so, is modmii the only way to get it? No installers?

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
MasterMan said:
Does MPT work in d2x and CFG70 as normal? 'Cause when i tried, it only worked using alt dols, each game separately.
Using the latest version of Cfg and of d2x it will work normally. There is an installer here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4yi13l95eyvk7jp

MasterMan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
JoostinOnline said:
MasterMan said:
Using the latest version of Cfg and of d2x it will work normally. There is an installer here:
Thanks, mate. Any recomendation in slot and base to install?

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
MasterMan said:
JoostinOnline said:
MasterMan said:
Thanks, mate. Any recomendation in slot and base to install?
slot 249, base 56 ... while your at it you might as well install it in slot 250 with base 57 as well

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
YAY!
MPT works like a charm now, thanks, guys!
BTW, i have CFG v70, slot 249 base 56 d2x v6, slot 250 base 57 d2x v6, everything as before.
I have exactly the same setup. MPT works but only 1 + 2. Number 3 still hangs on the loading screen. What might be the solution?

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
YAY!
MPT works like a charm now, thanks, guys!
BTW, i have CFG v70, slot 249 base 56 d2x v6, slot 250 base 57 d2x v6, everything as before.
I have exactly the same setup. MPT works but only 1 + 2. Number 3 still hangs on the loading screen. What might be the solution?
It's the result of a bad dump, there is no "fix".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed