Metroid Prime Trilogy coming to NA on August 24!

Phazon13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've already got all the discs here but I'm going to buy this one too. Retro is one of the only studios I really like so i'll support them. Maybe they have some nice announcements at the E3:)

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Phazon13 said:
I've already got all the discs here but I'm going to buy this one too. Retro is one of the only studios I really like so i'll support them. Maybe they have some nice announcements at the E3:)

same here, i have the game original but i won't be buying it again or downloading it as i'm happy with the gamecube ones anyway as i play them on the Wii, besides using a gamecube pad is better than using a wiimote and nunchuck anyway.

QUOTE(nicky041192 @ May 22 2009, 06:56 PM) any info on the eu release?

you must be joking, i won't hold my breath, even if it did happen, it will be december 2009 lol

Alato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm, I have all three games... Why do I want this?

That said, I've only fully played through the first. My Echoes save got corrupted, along with the rest of all my gamecube games(7 years, 800 blocks worth, bah), haven't played it since. And still haven't beaten Metroid Prime 3, but I should.

dobz

Trophies
XP
Country
Raiyu245 said:
Well then I guess I've never played a Metroid game before. I will start now.

you better

it one of the best game series ever

I have played every single one and cannot f#cking wait to play these again with the wiimote
wub.gif

Kaos

Good show!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jalaneme said:
nicky041192 said:
any info on the eu release?

you must be joking, i won't hold my breath, even if it did happen, it will be december 2009 lol
We got Pikmin Wii when the US did, so I wouldn't be surprised if we get it only a month or so after the US release.

We will get it though. That's practically guaranteed.

Phazon13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Iv"e got a little question. I've got a Wii with 4.0E firmware on it and preloader, gecko and hbc. now I buy the real game in the USA can I play it with a regiochanger?

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree, they should add an online multiplayer. The multiplayer in echoes sucked, but if they add an online multiplayer like Metroid Prime Hunters, then that would be awesome! Heck thats the only reason I kept my DS.

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
xD Of all days for this to come out, it had to come out on my birthday... Pity I don't live in the USA then I guess. ¬¬

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Boo I thought that was a rejection comment