Metroid Prime 3 walkthrough help

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by thovader, Aug 30, 2007.

1. thovader
    OP

thovader Member

Newcomer
    Aug 28, 2007
    Gambia, The
    Berlin
    Hi everybody!

I've got a problem which I just don't know how to solve.
    I'm stuck in this Seed Chamber Landing Site on Bryyo where you have to fight the big-boss (War-Stone-Golem or something like that).
    After I shot those 4 Phazon spheres in his body I then have to shoot close to his feet to cause an explosion to get rid of those Phazon crystals attached to them.
    Problem is: HOW?
    I pretty much tried everything: charged shots with the normal gun, charged shots with the Phazon gun, normal shots with both guns and rockets.
    All that directly at his feet as well as a bit next to them but I just can't cause any explosion to get rid of those damn crystals.
    Am I doing something wrong?
    If so, what?

Please help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope [​IMG] !

2. g.crow

g.crow beide mittelfinger hoch

Feb 26, 2006
    United States
    morphball [​IMG]

davon ab gibts nen hilfe thread [​IMG]

3. Bloodgod

Bloodgod 嵐の王

Mar 25, 2007
    United States
  4. mooyah

mooyah GBAtemp Regular

Jun 27, 2007
    What he said [​IMG] Anyone else playing it on veteran? It only had normal and veteran difficulties to start with. I dunno why but I took that to mean easier mode for wussies and then proper gamer mode. Its pretty tough.. I get my ass handed to me several times especially on bosses since it takes time to figure out what to do.

5. Libo

Libo Member

Newcomer
    Apr 13, 2007
    Adelaide
    That's what I assumed as well, so I chose Veteran. I've had a fair few close encounters (boss battles and certain phazon-enhanced space pirates) but have only died twice. Once was from over-loading on phazon thanks to a certain "latching" monster and the other time was against the same boss thovader was up to. I kept on getting hit by the boss as I was trying to bomb his feet, eventually I just ran out of energy. I'm not looking forward to unlocking the toughest difficulty. [​IMG]

6. Innes

Innes Member

Newcomer
    Aug 26, 2007
    i just completed the game on normal, so if anyone needs help I can offer it. I also unlocked hyper mode difficulty [​IMG] and completed with more than 75% unlocking the special ending.

7. thovader
    OP

thovader Member

Newcomer
    Aug 28, 2007
    Gambia, The
    Berlin
    Thanks a lot for the quick response and sorry about the wrong thread... just saw that there's already one for exactly those kind of questions [​IMG] .

"davon ab gibts nen hilfe thread" = "dafür gibt es aber einen Hilfe Thread" [​IMG]
    --> Very impressive though!
    Did you use a Internet machine or your doing?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice