Gaming Metroid Prime 3 Videos In Shop Channel!

Da Foxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Woot!
grog.gif
Peace I'm out to try it! Do you think this is plot by Nintendo for you to update to 3.0?
unsure.gif

Edit: Not even a game.

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hopefully this MP3 preview channel will get expanded, and there is no reason why it could be, and then there would be game trailers/gameplay videos on a dedicated channel.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IGN had just made an article on the lack of hype for this game but it seems Nintendo is telling everyone with a Wii about this game...

Looks like the only new things on the channel will be the movies on the 13th. Hopefully Nintendo starts using the Shop channel for demos though.

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So um, delete stuff if you don't use it much. You can always redownload it if you want to play a demo/video later.

Have you seen the size of demos anymore for the PC? They are usually about 700 MB for a 4 GB final game. The Wii just doesn't have the room for demos I'm afraid. Now if Nintendo would get off their butts and make some kind of external harddrive...

nephdj

Trophies
XP
Country
So um, delete stuff if you don't use it much.  You can always redownload it if you want to play a demo/video later.

Have you seen the size of demos anymore for the PC? They are usually about 700 MB for a 4 GB final game. The Wii just doesn't have the room for demos I'm afraid. Now if Nintendo would get off their butts and make some kind of external harddrive...
funny, nintendo could fit 5-6 gamecube demo's and 3-4 video's on a gamecube disk, yet u claim they would be 700mb like PC?

remember PC demo's are bloated with junk these days, size isnt a excuse
a 2gb game 7years ago, would have a 50mb demo
2gb game now, well 500mb

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Sounds interesting, I haven't got any mail but it's probably because i'm in europe. And yes they really should do different channel for free stuff like trailers and demos. Of course we would need harddrive or stuff.

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
So um, delete stuff if you don't use it much. You can always redownload it if you want to play a demo/video later.

funny, nintendo could fit 5-6 gamecube demo's and 3-4 video's on a gamecube disk, yet u claim they would be 700mb like PC?

remember PC demo's are bloated with junk these days, size isnt a excuse
a 2gb game 7years ago, would have a 50mb demo
2gb game now, well 500mb
you know that gamecube games are like 1.2gb unlike most pc games today which are 4gb right?

also about the whole space issues get an sd card damnit i currentøy have a 4gb card in my wii it doesn't cost much you know

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i always pee in the water