Gaming Metroid Prime 3 help thread

DarkCamui

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thought it would be good to have a thread about this since people sure will get stuck in the game such as me. Anyone wanna help me out? I'm stuck at the objectives where you have to "Destroy Eastern Energy Signature" and "Destroy Western Energy Signature" in Bryyo . I don't know how to do progress further so anyone care to explain?

Ben_j

Trophies
Website
www.nintendo-gamers.net
XP
Country
France
I'm there too... On the eastern (where there's fire) I get to a morph ball area, but cant go nowhere, and on the western there's a force field that I can't disactivate...

EDIT : Besides, I think the atmosphear is awesome. You go to look for Rundas, then discover people frozen on the walls, then eventually you will see him disapear behind a wall... I say he's been corrupted !

LordWill072284

Trophies
Website
www.bakerenterprises.ca
XP
Country
Canada
i'm at the end of bryyo and blew up the 2 energy fields which protects the main seed in the middle...what a long level :S now i'm at the end, in the seed, got there, then boom, the boss...big dude with 3 orbs... once ya piss him off, he goes kingkong on your ass :S died twice...hopefully try tonite to pass him

TKV000

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm stuck in the room where you have to activate the generator, I've destroyed the debris, and scanned everthing in site, evertime I go down on the platform I get attacked by the fast drones, and the only space thats blown out I can't make the jump to the manual override controls, anyone help?

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm stuck in the room where you have to activate the generator, I've destroyed the debris, and scanned everthing in site, evertime I go down on the platform I get attacked by the fast drones, and the only space thats blown out I can't make the jump to the manual override controls, anyone help?

Just keep on shooting the drones, and the barrier will eventually disappear.

Anyhow, dont you think its a bit to early in the game to be cheating?
wink2.gif

TKV000

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Just keep on shooting the drones, and the barrier will eventually disappear.

Anyhow, dont you think its a bit to early in the game to be cheating?
wink2.gif

Well, the last time I "gamed" was Super Mario Bro's 3, if you don't include some occasional AVP on computer, so I'm a little rusty
ohmy.gif
Thanks for the tip though! This game makes the Wii all worth it.

Akuma147

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I defeated Rundus and went to the new ship landing area, but I can't get the bay doors to open and upgrade my ship.
I got the fuel cell in that room, but don't know what else to do or where else to go.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the way.

aardvarks

Trophies
XP
Country
Stuck on Bryyo in the westside near the start, i kill the hypermode Pirates then i de-activate the force field. go into the next room and get stuck. I kill the enemies in their and you're stuck with the big gate and the thing in the center. i know that you have to pull the level down for some reason but i can't open the gate...

any help?

Akuma147

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
After you pull the lever, Change to your ship control visor and point at the big gate. There should be an icon to shoot your ship's missiles at the gate.

hazeyjames

Trophies
XP
Country
Help!! This is driving me nuts. I've seen off Rundas and got the ice missile, but don't know what to do next. Haven't been able to destroy the generator as I don't have a powerful enough weapon. I got the message to go to the other landing bay, but I can't select it when I'm in my ship.

aardvarks

Trophies
XP
Country
Help!! This is driving me nuts. I've seen off Rundas and got the ice missile, but don't know what to do next. Haven't been able to destroy the generator as I don't have a powerful enough weapon. I got the message to go to the other landing bay, but I can't select it when I'm in my ship.

Erm yeah for that you backtrack ( after you get the ice upgrade) to your ship and go over to the west side im pretty sure.

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LOL Im a newb, and having trouble with the first boss battle, the guy with the two orbs on his shoulders.

LordWill072284

Trophies
Website
www.bakerenterprises.ca
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys just finished in bryyo, what a boss at the end...more orbs but check what ya get after ya beat him...sweet upgrade. gonna go on. if that's one level, holy crap for more like that...shutting down the guns that protect the generator, then shutting down the 2 generators...and finally the seed in the middle. enjoy guys good fight up ahead...i died like 3 times with the boss Mogenar. have fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans