Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yaynds.gif
SCANS AHOY!!!

http://i8.tinypic.com/6bus6fa.jpg
http://i14.tinypic.com/61kl2cm.jpg

Now you will be able to read the actual article! It's true, all of it!

Judging by the gameplay videos and the articles, it seems as though Metroid Prime 3 will include many more FPS elements than the past games - more action sequences and such. However it's still the same old Metroid we know and love at its core. I'm marking August 20th on my calandar!

Gameplay videos? Where?

It really looks fantastic and Dark Samus looks really cool
bow.gif
The older ones on IGN that were released a long time ago.
wink.gif

Oh and that may not even be Dark Samus, never know if it's good ol' Samus in Corruption mode.

No, it`s Dark Samus. If you take a look at the small pic on the bottom left of the first scan, you see Samus fighting the same arm cannon from the big pic.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No, it`s Dark Samus. If you take a look at the small pic on the bottom left of the first scan, you see Samus fighting the same arm cannon from the big pic.
Actually, that should be Samus and that bottom left picture is Samus's left leg being "corrupted"(if that's what you call it).

Halo is a good game, but I have to say it didn't have a lot of original ideas. I think there have been other games that had a similar opening but was not a FPS.

I can't wait for this game, only less than 2 months too!

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Actually, that should be Samus and that bottom left picture is Samus's left leg being "corrupted"(if that's what you call it).....

I think this Character is Dark Samus because this "corrupting" liquid or whatever it is is coming from the eye in Dark Samus` hand and Samus is fighting against it.

Agent Smith is greeting...
biggrin.gif

MP3:C is gonna kick ass
bow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Sicklyboy I was reading your post on the lgbtq batman