Hacking Metroid Prime 3 Backup W/USB Loader

mabru2001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After Creating a backup of MP3C I keep getting insert disk error that Flashes on the Screen. Do I need to patch it Somehow?

masud

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My wii disc drive is broken and it won't accept any disc. Is there any way to patch my backup of metroid prime 3 to run without a disc inserted? Thanks

aardvarks

Trophies
XP
Country
wchill said:
The USB Loader requires that your drive have a disc. You can buy a new drive or a Flatmii if you need to.

iv managed to play games off a hdd without a game in the drive

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aardvarks said:
wchill said:
The USB Loader requires that your drive have a disc. You can buy a new drive or a Flatmii if you need to.

That's because most games don't need a disc in the drive, just certain ones like MP3.

sionsays

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a broken DVD Drive as well, no games I've tried have worked for me. I manually put a disk in the drive, thinking maybe the laser is still decent and still, no games work for me. The only thing I can think of is if I've had terrible luck with the games I've got, but I can confirm with most certainty that the USB Loader will not work if you dont have a DVD Drive in or a broken one

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
sionsays said:
I have a broken DVD Drive as well, no games I've tried have worked for me. I manually put a disk in the drive, thinking maybe the laser is still decent and still, no games work for me. The only thing I can think of is if I've had terrible luck with the games I've got, but I can confirm with most certainty that the USB Loader will not work if you dont have a DVD Drive in or a broken one

Oops, you already said this, so never mind. I am kind of curious to know why the games don't work with no drive....I presume they check to see if the drive is there somehow? But even so, if a gamedisc was running of course the drive is working...(assuming you are using the drive, which as far as the game knows you are).

mikezila

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aardvarks said:
wchill said:

Not all games need to have a disk, but some games (Metroid is the only one I have) will constantly complain that the disk drive is empty. Just put any disk in it. Doesn't have to be the metroid disk, doesn't have to be a legit Wii game, shit, doesn't have to be anything. I have a blank DVD in mine right now.

mabru2001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MP3 is the first I came across that needed the disk, I popped in a random disk laying around and it worked normally. I guess ill just leave a disk in for future play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning