Metroid: Other M

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Jamio88, Mar 7, 2011.

Mar 7, 2011

Metroid: Other M by Jamio88 at 5:50 PM (581 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Jamio88
    OP

Newcomer Jamio88 Advanced Member

United States
    Can someone please provide me with a save file from the first save station?

I can not get past the intro movie no matter what I do. I try to boot using IOS222 but SoftChip gives me an error and won't boot the game (after the error shows up it tells me to press any button to go back, and then takes me back to the SoftChip loader settings main page).

Basically I have been stuck in a loop with these two metroid games and they are both really starting to **** me off.

2. Jamio88
    OP

United States
    Ok, well I got a save file from the first save point (on the second play through, so everything was already unlocked).

Still messing up though. It worked fine until I got to the first in game movie (when samus runs into the group of soldiers) and then gives me the same old Disc can't be read error.

So I do not know what the issue with this game is, but screw it, I will just worry about it once I get a External Hard Drive and don't have to scrub the games down.

3. Lacius

Member Lacius GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
  4. Jamio88
    OP

United States
    I am using Disc Based.

I have the latest versoin of Neo (I believe) and tried using it originally and it would not even boot the game, so I ended up getting SoftChip which allowed it to boot using IOS249 (but not IOS222 which I have heard allows the game to work perfectly).

Anyway, I wil attempt to update everything again and see if it will work this time, as I really want to play this game, but honestly with every failed attempt I am starting to care less and less about this game.