Hacking Metroid download play?

MahouMaster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone managed to get to use Metroid Prime Hunters on GD:DS Real in download play? On the downloading DS it says it's downloading then leads to white screens with the Nintendo logo on it. Can anyone help?

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There was a download play compatibility thread a while ago, and some member said it worked with the newest firmware version.

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I could have sworn I read that Hunters worked with download play too.

So if you have it trimmed, the trimmer you used might have broke download play. So try re-downloading it, then either use the rom un-trimmed, or trim it with NDSTokyoTrim. A trimmer like this keeps download play intact.

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm...I don't know then. Guess the game isn't supported yet. I could have sworn Hunters was one of them though.

The G6 team really needs to get off their ass and get FULL download play implemented into the next firmware. Three carts have perfected this already. And G6 was the first company to claim their cart would have it.

jerbob92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
it's working for many games, you don't know anytghing about how much G6 is working on it, you also don't know how difficult it is~!

MahouMaster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmm...I don't know then. Guess the game isn't supported yet. I could have sworn Hunters was one of them though.

The G6 team really needs to get off their ass and get FULL download play implemented into the next firmware. Three carts have perfected this already. And G6 was the first company to claim their cart would have it.

Hmmm, well alright, thanks for helping everyone!

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Even though I don't use download play, I have to agree, give people a bit more incentive to buy guys! How are you gonna compete against the R4 when you can't offer everything it can?

scandal_uk

Not Really There
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Download play for Hunters has always worked for me on my G6 Lite - which is essentially similar. It never worked with Rom Trim though, online does but download play doesn't.

Just my 2 pence worth to the discussion...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.