sergster1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From twitter:
Metroid.PNG

@NintendoAmerica: It's Metroid's 25th anniversary! Nintendo #3DS Ambassadors, connect to the Nintendo eShop by 11:59pm ET on 8/11 to get Metroid Fusion.[/p]

Source

I guess they want to give people a taste of the GBA games they are offering
biggrin.gif

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
HOLY HECK! This is sweet! So apparently they know how to use their emulators and stuff, and are just giving everyone a taste like you said. This is pretty cool, huh?!

sergster1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Presto99 said:
HOLY HECK! This is sweet! So apparently they know how to use their emulators and stuff, and are just giving everyone a taste like you said. This is pretty cool, huh?!

Its funny cause I was literally thinking just yesterday of downloading all the metroid games to play XD

Feels Good Man

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm pretty sure this is saying you will get the game using the Ambassador program (which was already announced) but not actually get it on 8/11.

Don't get your hopes up on getting it when 8/11 comes around. Although, I do hope I'm wrong
tongue.gif

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh so we're getting a sort of early kick off with fusion for the Amb program (I'm to lazy to spell that out sorry). Also kind of cool to see them note metroid is 25 :3, now if only we had some form of note that told us we were are of the program >_

Feels Good Man

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
BrightNeko said:
Oh so we're getting a sort of early kick off with fusion for the Amb program (I'm to lazy to spell that out sorry). Also kind of cool to see them note metroid is 25 :3, now if only we had some form of note that told us we were are of the program >_

Thaddeus_Twain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are not getting Metroid early. This is just an advertisement in case you are a Metroid freak and would buy a 3DS because of it.

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BrightNeko said:
Feels Good Man said:
BrightNeko said:

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Yup, this is not an early taste of the stuff.

This month marks the 25th anniversary of the Metroid franchise. Happy birthday to Samus! As part of the Nintendo 3DS Ambassador program, don't forget to connect your Nintendo 3DS to the Nintendo eShop by 11:59 p.m. ET on Aug. 11 to get Metroid Fusion and 19 more free games as a big thank-you for your loyalty.[/p]

From the official Nintendo 3DS Facebook page.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, wasn't Metroid Fusion already confirmed when we first heard of the Ambassador Program?

And we're not getting it early; they're just telling us one of the 20 games we're getting.

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
Well, wasn't Metroid Fusion already confirmed when we first heard of the Ambassador Program?

And we're not getting it early; they're just telling us one of the 20 games we're getting.

their telling us when we are getting one of them though, and yeah it isn't early either since the GBA games never had a date like the NES titles.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:

yes, we knew about Metroid fusion

i would like to see Metroid zero mission on the VC as well, (as is a remake of the 1st game, and the Original is a Unlockable)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol