'Metro Exodus' new gameplay trailer released and opens for pre-orders

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Prans, Aug 20, 2018.

Front-page
    metro exodus.JPG

During the NVIDIA GeForce Gaming Celebration at Gamescom today, Deep Silver and 4A Games announced that pre-orders are now open for their upcoming game Metro Exodus and launched a new gameplay trailer:

Pre-orders are now live across all physical retail and digital stores and will be rewarded with the following perks:
    • All Xbox One pre-orders, physical or digital include a copy of Metro 2033 Redux – the first game in the Metro saga, remastered for the Xbox One
    • All PlayStation 4 pre-orders, physical or digital, include a stunning Dynamic Theme based on the Metro Exodus ‘Winter’ artwork
    • All physical PC pre-orders and Steam pre-orders include a digital art book and the Metro Exodus OST
    Additional information on the range of pre-orders can be found on the official website.

Metro Exodus releases on February 22nd 2019 for the PS4, Xbox One and Steam.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

xfxmrl and snails1221 like this.
    Discussion (8 replies)
  1. TheZander

TheZander King of the Level 7's

Feb 1, 2008
    United States
    Level 7
    Woah sweet, this game was made for graphics!

2. guily6669

guily6669 GbaTemp is my Drug

Jun 3, 2013
    United States
    Doomed Island
    Hope they didnt F* it up as I liked the first 2 a lot, now open world, if they really done it right this should be a masterpiece, hope is that the game is not like Ubilolosoft games where we do like half a dozen things only over and over and over again...

3. grossaffe

grossaffe GBAtemp Psycho!

May 5, 2013
    United States
    I'll start caring when they announce Linux support.

4. Pluupy

Pluupy _(:3」∠)_

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    What does that even mean?

5. grossaffe

May 5, 2013
    United States
    It does not appear it was designed as a text adventure.

CaffeinatedOwl likes this.
  6. Scarecrow B

Scarecrow B ScrapTown

Dec 29, 2015
    Mexico
    Do I need to play the previous games to understand this one?

7. grossaffe

May 5, 2013
    United States
    Having obviously not played this one, I cannot give a definitive answer to that question. However, the first two games of the series are very much connected in telling the story of the protagonist, Artyom, and the Metro itself. I would recommend picking up 2033/last light redux combo when they're on sale. I'm pretty sure the combo can be had for $7.50 or perhaps less when it is on sale.

8. guily6669

guily6669 GbaTemp is my Drug

Jun 3, 2013
    United States
    Doomed Island
    This one probably have some references too as its still Artyom and its after the others ("It continues Artyom’s story from where Metro 2035 left off.")...