Hacking Method to install legit CIAs via FBI without installing cfw?

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I have a 3ds that I want to install a legit cia for, but I don't want to install cfw. (I know cfw is better, cooler, but this is the situation I have for this particular 3ds console)

I guess I can use some web exploit to boot FBI, any more details?

The popular online guides only talk about actually installing cfw, and the guides that simply talk about homebrew + legit cias are out of date, I'm not sure if the same exploit loading process will work.

I can see how to boot homebrew via soundhax, but if I'm on 11.14 I can't use that method.

Last edited by cearp,

zoogie

playing around in the dsiware
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I have a 3ds that I want to install a legit cia for, but I don't want to install cfw. (I know cfw is better, cooler, but this is the situation I have for this particular 3ds console)

I guess I can use some web exploit to boot FBI, any more details?

The popular online guides only talk about actually installing cfw, and the guides that simply talk about homebrew + legit cias are out of date, I'm not sure if the same exploit loading process will work.

I can see how to boot homebrew via soundhax, but if I'm on 11.14 I can't use that method.

https://github.com/luigoalma/nimhax

That can give you am:net under userland, then you can probably install signed titles with FBI after that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: But Apple did it best? lol (not really)