Meteo's Disney Magic Working?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Lee03wrx04, Mar 26, 2007.

Mar 26, 2007
  1. Lee03wrx04
    OP

Newcomer Lee03wrx04 Newbie

Hey guys, I'm not sure if im posting in the right board so please spare me. Has anyone got Meteos: Disney Magic Rom to boot. I have a G6 lite and when i try to boot, all i get a bright white screen. I've tried 3 diffferent roms but with no avail. Any input would be helpful. Thanks in Advance. Btw, I have already tried to use the Force R/W.

2. eseyo1

Newcomer eseyo1 Member

United States
    I got it to work. Although, I have a Supercard Lite. Usually, when screens go white on me, it means I have to change the patching software settings when I patch the file to my micro SD. For instance, I couldn't get Wario Master of Disguise or Puzzle Quest to work initially, but I turned off "restart" and "saver" patch settings and they worked fine after that. I'm not familiar with G6 or its software.

3. Calculus

Newcomer Calculus Member

United States
    If your ROM of 'Meteos: Disney Magic' is deffective, then you're the lucky one. The game is butchered and horrible to allow kids ages 3+ to be able to play this game.

4. Lee03wrx04
    OP

Newcomer Lee03wrx04 Newbie

Yea, im trying all different "write methods" ( im guessing that's the same as patching ) and still come up with blanks. Thanks for the response though. There has to be someone with a G6 lite and this game. Someone please...

5. stormwolf18

Member stormwolf18 GBAtemp Fan

Canada
  6. jakas

Newcomer jakas Newbie

United States
    Works alright on R4DS

7. wabo

Member wabo GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Works just fine on M3 CF. Safe mode, trimm rom, Force R/W. Since G6 and M3 line have almost same compatibility it should work just fine.