Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Metal Swim
16 Tracks of Free Unreleased Metal
metalswim_free_2010.jpg

Adult Swim and Scion have released a Metal Album to help promote the Scion Rock Fest 2010. The album features music from Death Angel, Isis, Pelican, and others. Best of all the Album is FREE to download. Now, please go rock out with your NDS out.

download.gif
 Off-site Download

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Metal bands are always cool
smile.gif
, I'd bet they already know how much songs we do buy off them to give us some for free, but that won't matter for me, as I pirate their stuff if I can't afford it, like with games, and buy once I can (like with games, again)
they are still awesome, their music is awesome, their reaction to fans is awesome and their concerts is awesome (and not some audio playback), that's what attracted me to this kind of music, though Punk and Rock got their magic too

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Jesu and Pelican are on there! They have some kick ass tunes on their old albums. What about their songs on here?

Can not check it out right now, but I will later...

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Gnargle said:
'Free'
Cool.
'Unreleased'
AWESOME
'Metal'
Fuck off.

to bad you have such a limited mindset when it comes to good music. metal is one of the most diverse musical forms, metal has so many sub categories. the free album has examples of this, just listen to the first track by death angel and then the track by isis. unless your problem with metal is that you assume all metal is loud, distorted, and poorly sung like the majority of people who don't listen to it. thats a stereotype the genre will never overcome.

i love hip-hop, i grew up in NYC in the 70s when hip-hop was an underground culture. in 2010 most people know the culture i love as "rap," and to be 100% honest i hate rap. that is the distinction but i know i hate it because i've given it a chance. the same goes for metal, there are aspects i hate (the voices of 80s thrash metal singers) while there are other aspects i love (like the diversity of Opeth). i think perhaps you just need to give it a chance and find someone willing to point you in the right direction. it's an impossibility to say there isn't one metal song that would change your opinion.

-another world

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
Gnargle said:
'Free'
Cool.
'Unreleased'
AWESOME
'Metal'
Fuck off.

to bad you have such a limited mindset when it comes to good music. metal is one of the most diverse musical forms, metal has so many sub categories. the free album has examples of this, just listen to the first track by death angel and then the track by isis. unless your problem with metal is that you assume all metal is loud, distorted, and poorly sung like the majority of people who don't listen to it. thats a stereotype the genre will never overcome.

i love hip-hop, i grew up in NYC in the 70s when hip-hop was an underground culture. in 2010 most people know the culture i love as "rap," and to be 100% honest i hate rap. that is the distinction but i know i hate it because i've given it a chance. the same goes for metal, there are aspects i hate (the voices of 80s thrash metal singers) while there are other aspects i love (like the diversity of Opeth). i think perhaps you just need to give it a chance and find someone willing to point you in the right direction. it's an impossibility to say there isn't one metal song that would change your opinion.

-another world

Marry me? :3

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
Another World said:
Gnargle said:
'Free'
Cool.
'Unreleased'
AWESOME
'Metal'
Fuck off.
thats a stereotype the genre will never overcome.
-another world
For it to be a stereotype, it has to be a commonly held belief that isn't true.
Therefore, it can't be a stereotype.

Apex

Trophies
XP
Country
Gnargle said:
Another World said:
Gnargle said:
'Free'
Cool.
'Unreleased'
AWESOME
'Metal'
Fuck off.
thats a stereotype the genre will never overcome.
-another world
For it to be a stereotype, it has to be a commonly held belief that isn't true.
Therefore, it can't be a stereotype.

^ Obviously has no taste in music.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.