Metal Slug 7 Captives Location thread

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by deathfisaro, Jul 16, 2008.

Jul 16, 2008
  1. deathfisaro
    OP

Member deathfisaro Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan

Canada
    Mission 1
    Mission 2
    Mission 3
    Mission 4
    Mission 5
    Mission 6
    Mission 7

I keep dying so I don't get to save many =P. I mean, finding them is one thing, beating a stage without dying after saving them is a different story.
    But at least I make a note as soon as I see them, so even though my save says 0% [​IMG] I might know the location of all of them.

The bottom screen is kinda useful for post-1st playthrough. Even shows hidden items.

2. Orc

Member Orc ‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Hong Kong
    My lowest POW percentage on first playthrough was the first stage lol. I should go back and replay. Maybe the challenge mode can help on the location of the others.

3. deathfisaro
    OP

Canada
    I beat the first stage on all three difficulties, doesn't look like difficulty matters.

Edit: Just found all POWs in Mission 2 [​IMG]

4. Cermage

Member Cermage GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Australia
    iirc, there are some that appear only if you shoot a specific location, have luck finding them though, i don't bother to remember where they are.

5. deathfisaro
    OP

Canada
    Yeah, I picked Beginner and was jumping and shooting ground like a mad rabbit, just because I found a couple POW that were hiding in the ground.

And then on the next playthrough, I'd be jumping and shooting the sky like a mad frog again.

I played Mission 1 like 6 times already, can't find two POWs. Don't think they appear during the boss battle, do they?

6. kaspal

Member kaspal GBAtemp Regular

Colombia
    i dont think so...

if you play the combat school part of the game, theres a mission in which you have to rescue as many hostages as you can... the mission ends right in the spot when you enter the level 1 boss... so the two hidden POWs have to be somewhere inbetween.

7. deathfisaro
    OP

Canada
    Well, just three more to find. I'll keep grinding.

8. Gid

Newcomer Gid Member

Italy
    Hi, I found the two POWs in the 1st Mission that you still have to find [​IMG].
    They are just at the end of the 2nd map, right under the piece of metal where the tank and the explosive barrel are.

To get the 1st, first destroy the tank and the barrel, then go as left as you can, get down, and throw a bomb to the right, just under the piece of metal that i mentioned before.
    For the 2nd, you have to place at the limit of the piece of metal on the left [the one where you were while you were throwing the bomb] and shoot right in front of you. You should be able to find the 2nd POW that you need.

Finally, sorry for my bad english, I hope that you will understand me likewise [​IMG].

Bye!

9. deathfisaro
    OP

Canada
    Sweet! Thanks! Now all I'm missing is the bottom two from Mission 7!

All 100 P.O.W.s found